Call 511 for highway conditions
Today's snow will adversely affect conditions on highway conditions, including interstates, according to the state Department of Transportation.
The DOT is encouraging motorists to try to avoid travel during periods of the heaviest snowfall, and to wait until the snowfall has subsided.
The DOT's State Traffic Operations Center and Wisconsin State Patrol will monitor conditions on the state’s highways and will update the state’s 511 Traveler Information System as often as necessary. Dial 511 or go to www.511wi.gov to get the latest information on road conditions on main routes across Wisconsin.
If you are involved in a crash, run off the road, or become stranded, call 911.
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Oct. 5 benefit to help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (1)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event
- Merton Town Board delays decision on garbage contract
- Donate and save on Pewaukee homecoming game ticket