Semi-clothed run for the border doesn't play well with Pewaukee police
Village of Pewaukee - Four people decided late Thursday they were going to heed Taco Bell’s slogan of "live más" apparently by wearing less. But in the end they will wind up paying much more más than their food bill.
The foursome told police they were playing a game called "padiddle" and were taking their clothes off when they went to Taco Bell in Pewaukee at about 10:10 p.m., the report said.
Store employees told police the foursome were allegedly "void of clothing." The foursome, two men, two women, were questioned by police and said the game "got out of hand" and they thought it would be "funny" to go to Taco Bell and order food, the police report said.
All four were cited for disorderly conduct, which carries a fine of $429.
The foursome, ordered $18 in food, the police report said.
Cited were Dennis Giannopoulous, 26, Nathan Mozuch, 22, of Milwaukee, Sara M. Wittenburg, 20, of Wauwatosa, and Jessica K. Hanson, 20, of Milwaukee.
- Technical bumps. Bear with us!
- Small plane crashes in Lannon
- House fire in Pewaukee
- Football: Pewaukee leaves no doubt against Pius
- Football: Mukwonago ends Arrowhead win streak
- Decorated ex-police officer gets 9 years for bank robbery (14)
- Football: Arrowhead rides another late-scoring drive to beat Catholic Memorial
- Football: Suns snap losing streak against Oconomowoc
- Football: Pirates finally find win column, down Tosa West
- Golf tournament to benefit Wisconsin Parkinson Association