Sussex Main St. closed at bank Tues.-Weds.
There will be a lane closure on Main Street near the Silver Spring intersection in Sussex beginning at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday and continuing through Wednesday.
The lane closure is accommodating work on the curb and driveway by Associated Bank. The roadway will be open to traffic in both directions. The east bound Main Street left-hand turn lane at the Silver Spring intersection will be closed to allow west bound traffic on Main Street to get around the construction work.
If you have any questions about the road work, contact Melissa Weiss at (262) 246-
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event