Mild weather for tonight's Fall Gallery Night in downtown Oconomowoc
It's good weather for a fall stroll through downtown Oconomowoc for the Downtown Oconomowoc Merchants Association's Fall Gallery Night XXXIV from 5 to 9 p.m.
Along with local wares and specials offered Friday will be artists at participating downtown businesses. These include wildlife artist Bill Koelpin Jr. at Sherpers, water color artist Bonnie Konitzer at Alterations & Fine Tailoring, multimedia ironwork artist and sculptor Christina Graziano at Whelans Coffee & Ice Cream. Whelans will also have face painting from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Other artists announced are watercolorist Kathleen Jahn at May's Garden Center, artwork by Silver Lake Middle School students will be on display at Jennifer & Co. at 123 E. Wisconsin Ave. Beverly Designs will feature Esther Ann Brown's "Re-Creations" of vintage hats, Brown will also show different ways to wear scarves and silk flower pins. Ambiance Salon will host a Wish Party.
Also returning is the popular free carriage rides through downtown sponsored by First Bank Financial Centre. Free fire safety is offered by Snyder Insurance. The business is giving away free smoke detector batteries.
- Volunteers needed at Delafield Fright Hike
- Learning opportunity on poverty set for volunteers
- Kettle Moraine School District chosen for national network of districts committed to innovation
- Walter Kolb dedicated life to Waukesha County politics
- Hartland woman charged with drunken driving in crash that injured five
- Parents at odds over potential Eagle/Mukwonago school merger
- Garage fire causes damage to North Prairie home
- Technical bumps. Bear with us!
- Small plane crashes in Lannon
- House fire in Pewaukee