Beware of ad solicitation
The Hartland Chamber of Commerce is cautioning businesses about a possible scam.
According to the chamber, a business identifying itself as SRI Inc. out of Delray Beach, Fla., is contacting businesses to sell advertising space on drug awareness folders. They are leading people to believe that the advertising space they purchase will benefit Arrowhead High School and that the folders will be distributed at the school.
The school has noted that they are not actively working with SRI Inc. and will not benefit from any of the advertising sales, according to the chamber.
Contact the chamber at (262) 367-7059 with any questions.
- At odds over Eagle property detachment
- Garage fire causes heavy damage to North Prairie home
- Technical bumps. Bear with us!
- Small plane crashes in Lannon
- House fire in Pewaukee
- Football: Pewaukee leaves no doubt against Pius
- Football: Mukwonago ends Arrowhead win streak
- Decorated ex-police officer gets 9 years for bank robbery (14)
- Football: Arrowhead rides another late-scoring drive to beat Catholic Memorial
- Football: Suns snap losing streak against Oconomowoc