Generac looks to hire 100, job fair Nov. 28
Generac Power Systems is looking for qualified applicants to fill approximately 100 permanent manufacturing, professional and technical positions.
Qualified applicants can apply at a job fair the company is holding from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 28 at Generac’s Whitewater manufacturing facility, 757 N. Newcomb St.
At the job fair, prospective employees will meet with hiring managers about Generac’s exciting career opportunities. The company is recruiting general assembly workers, production supervisors, manufacturing engineers, industrial engineering technicians, CMM programmers, and quality advisors. All positions include a comprehensive benefits program.
Demand for generators continues to rise due to more frequent and longer lasting power outages across the United States. Superstorm Sandy and the subsequent winter storm that devastated the Northeast, for example, left more than 8 million without power—many for more than 10 days.
Applicants interested in working at Generac’s manufacturing facility in Jefferson, Wis., slated to open in early 2013, are encouraged to apply at the Whitewater job fair, as well.
Attendees should bring an updated resume and are encouraged to apply online at http://www.Generac.com.
- Parents at odds over Eagle property detachment
- Garage fire causes heavy damage to North Prairie home
- Technical bumps. Bear with us!
- Small plane crashes in Lannon
- House fire in Pewaukee
- Football: Pewaukee leaves no doubt against Pius
- Football: Mukwonago ends Arrowhead win streak
- Decorated ex-police officer gets 9 years for bank robbery (14)
- Football: Arrowhead rides another late-scoring drive to beat Catholic Memorial
- Football: Suns snap losing streak against Oconomowoc