Pewaukee man charged in heroin overdose death
A 22-year-old Pewaukee man has been charged in the heroin overdose death of another man in May.
Colin D. Kincaid faces up to 25 years in prison if convicted of first-degree reckless homicide in the death of Hao Wang, 21.
According to a criminal complaint released Wednesday by the Waukesha County district attorney's office:
Wang was found dead May 16 in an apartment in the 1300 block of Sunnyridge Road in Pewaukee. Wang's roommate told police they had both come home from work at Asiana restaurant the night before, drank some beer and snorted some powdery substance that Wang had with him. Wang used much more of the powder than the roommate, who found Wang dead the next morning.
Another co-worker told police Wang talked of his drug use and that his supplier was someone named Colin who lived in the same apartment complex.
Detectives found text messages on Wang's phone to Kincaid's phone on May 15 about what appeared to be a drug transaction. Wang's other roommate said Kincaid, who lived downstairs, had been up to see Wang that night.
Another co-worker at Asiana told police that Kincaid's girlfriend said that Kincaid regularly sold drugs to Wang, and that they usually diluted Wang's portion of the potent heroin so he wouldn't die of an overdose if he used it all at once.
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- ProHealth Care joins new statewide network
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)