Sussex chiropractor offers exams for food pantry donations
Chiropractic clinic, Milwaukee Total Health, N63 W23524 Silver Spring Drive, Suite 4, is offering help in exchange for pantry aid.
All new patients who bring in a full bag of nonperishable food items will receive your first day consultation, examination and necessary X-rays in exchange. Cash donations of $25 or more will be accepted as a substitute for food. All donations will benefit the Sussex Area Food Pantry.
Drive runs through Dec. 21. Restrictions apply; visit www.milwaukeetotalhealthllc.com for more information.
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- ProHealth Care joins new statewide network
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)