Rock and roll with ULS
Two bands from the University Lake School (ULS) Rock and Roll Academy (RRA) will perform a live concert at 8:15 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 13, in the Stackner Middle School Library.
The bands are part of the Rock and Roll Academy’s after-school program, which is open to the public (second semester sessions are enrolling now). RRA is also offered to students in grades five through eight during the school day as part of the school’s music curriculum. The Rock and Roll Academy at ULS is the only program of its kind in the Midwest, and one of three sites for the program nationwide. The program is student-driven learning and promotes collaboration among bandmates.
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (1)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event