Rock and roll with ULS
Two bands from the University Lake School (ULS) Rock and Roll Academy (RRA) will perform a live concert at 8:15 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 13, in the Stackner Middle School Library.
The bands are part of the Rock and Roll Academy’s after-school program, which is open to the public (second semester sessions are enrolling now). RRA is also offered to students in grades five through eight during the school day as part of the school’s music curriculum. The Rock and Roll Academy at ULS is the only program of its kind in the Midwest, and one of three sites for the program nationwide. The program is student-driven learning and promotes collaboration among bandmates.
- Parents at odds over Eagle property detachment
- Garage fire causes heavy damage to North Prairie home
- Technical bumps. Bear with us!
- Small plane crashes in Lannon
- House fire in Pewaukee
- Football: Pewaukee leaves no doubt against Pius
- Football: Mukwonago ends Arrowhead win streak
- Decorated ex-police officer gets 9 years for bank robbery (14)
- Football: Arrowhead rides another late-scoring drive to beat Catholic Memorial
- Football: Suns snap losing streak against Oconomowoc