ProHealth offers information on health screenings
The community is invited to attend a free program about recommended routine
health screenings from 10 to 11 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 12 at Town Bank, 850 N. Shore Drive, Hartland.
ProHealth Care family medicine physician, Erin Polczynski, will help attendees sort through the list of recommended routine screenings and find out which tests would be best for their needs.
Polczynski practices family medicine at the ProHealth Care Medical Associates clinic in Hartland.
To register for the program, visit ProHealthCare.org/Classes or call (262) 928-2745.
- Parents at odds over potential Eagle/Mukwonago school merger
- Garage fire causes damage to North Prairie home
- Technical bumps. Bear with us!
- Small plane crashes in Lannon
- House fire in Pewaukee
- Football: Pewaukee leaves no doubt against Pius
- Football: Mukwonago ends Arrowhead win streak
- Decorated ex-police officer gets 9 years for bank robbery (14)
- Football: Arrowhead rides another late-scoring drive to beat Catholic Memorial
- Football: Suns snap losing streak against Oconomowoc