Hooper back in court in March
Kevin Hooper of the Town of Oconomowoc will be in court next on March 4.
Hooper is charged with failing to report the stabbing death of his infant daughter last fall. His wife, Dana, has been charged with the murder.
Hooper was in court for a hearing this morning. Negotiations are ongoing with the District Attorney's Office, and the matter has been postponed for 45 days.
- Oconomowoc man allegedly threatened to kill his girlfriend while drunk
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)