Arrowhead handles Mukwonago boys
Arrowhead's boys basketball team out-quicked Mukwonago in a battle between undefeated teams in the Classic 8, eventually rolling to a 74-56 victory in Mukwonago.
The two teams came into the night knotted at 6-0 in conference, and MHS took a 19-15 lead after the first quarter. But Arrowhead, which only turned the ball over five times, hit 9 of 16 from beyond the arc and never allowed Mukwonago closer than seven points after halftime.
Kyle Keranen made all four of his takes from distance and finished with 26 points, one of three Warhawks in double figures. Dominic Cizauskas finished with 16 points and 10 rebounds for the Indians.
- Volunteers needed at Delafield Fright Hike
- Learning opportunity on poverty set for volunteers
- Kettle Moraine School District chosen for national network of districts committed to innovation
- Walter Kolb dedicated life to Waukesha County politics
- Hartland woman charged with drunken driving in crash that injured five
- Parents at odds over potential Eagle/Mukwonago school merger
- Garage fire causes damage to North Prairie home
- Technical bumps. Bear with us!
- Small plane crashes in Lannon
- House fire in Pewaukee