Bomb threat closes KM High School, Wales Elementary
A bomb threat has prompted the Kettle Moraine School District to cancel all evening activities tonight at Wales Elementary School and Kettle Moraine High School, according to Superintendent Pat Deklotz.
In addition, the high school will be closed tomorrow, Thursday, Jan. 17. Semester exams for that day will be rescheduled for Friday.
The threat was specific to Kettle Moraine High School, and did not involve any other district schools, Deklotz said. Wales Elementary School is next door to the high school.
The district does not believe the threat is credible, Deklotz said. She emphasized that no students or staff were in danger, and that the school is working with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department on the investigation.
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event