Oconomowoc native, Griffin Peterson, does well on American Idol
A Cooney native wooed Nicki Minaj and earned judges' favor Thursday night on American Idol making his way to Hollywood.
Griffin Peterson, who hails from Oconomowoc and now lives in Tennessee is on his way to Hollywood after an impressive performance Thursday.
Beyond his talent, Minaj wanted to know if he had a girlfriend. "I do not," Peterson casually replied playing along with the superstar.
But it was his talent that stood out Thursday as he earned a nod from Randy, Mariah and Minaj. Peterson has created a Facebook page where you can see a video of him performing and listen to the song, "You can have it all" he posted this summer.
The site also boasts posts after his performance.
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event