Oconomowoc summer farmers market moves to new parking lot
The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce's summer farmers market will move to the parking lot behind Wisconsin Avenue businesses and between the depot restaurant.
Executive Director Katie Miller said the Chamber began seeking a new location when City Planner Jason Gallo said there is a chance construction could begin in the current space by this summer. Fowler Lake Village multiuse development is planned for that area.
Miller said the new location gives the market more spaces to offer vendors and better accessibility. She said the market will only take up a portion of the lot allowing parking in about half of the lot.
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event