2 delays, 1 closing
St. John's Lutheran in Mukwonago is closed today, and the Palmyra-Eagle School District will start two hours later than usual.
The Alice Baker Memorial Library in Eagle will also open two hours late.
The area remains under a winter weather advisory until 6 p.m.
The heavier snow has moved north ofthe area, leaving behind 2 to 4 inches of snow accumulations. Windss will cause blowing and drifting through mid-morning.
Light snow is expected to pick up again later this morning and this afternoon, with accumulations of up to 2 additional inches. Freezing drizzle is also possible.
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Oct. 5 benefit to help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (1)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event
- Merton Town Board delays decision on garbage contract
- Donate and save on Pewaukee homecoming game ticket