Ashippun declares snow emergency
Ashippun Town Chairman Steve Panozzo has issued a snow emergency effective until 7 p.m. Thursday.
A snow emergency means that no parking on town streets is allowed while the snow emergency is in effect.
This is to allow highway crews to clear the roads of ice and snow.
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Oct. 5 benefit to help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (1)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event
- Merton Town Board delays decision on garbage contract
- Donate and save on Pewaukee homecoming game ticket