KM cancels school for Tuesday
Continuing cold weather has prompted the Kettle Moraine School District to call off classes for Tuesday, according to a voicemail from Superintendent Pat Deklotz to parents.
The district office will remain open. The School Board will meet, as scheduled, Tuesday night at Kettle Moraine High School. Other after-school activities have been canceled.
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event