KM cancels school for Tuesday
Continuing cold weather has prompted the Kettle Moraine School District to call off classes for Tuesday, according to a voicemail from Superintendent Pat Deklotz to parents.
The district office will remain open. The School Board will meet, as scheduled, Tuesday night at Kettle Moraine High School. Other after-school activities have been canceled.
- Parents at odds over potential Eagle/Mukwonago school merger
- Garage fire causes damage to North Prairie home
- Technical bumps. Bear with us!
- Small plane crashes in Lannon
- House fire in Pewaukee
- Football: Pewaukee leaves no doubt against Pius
- Football: Mukwonago ends Arrowhead win streak
- Decorated ex-police officer gets 9 years for bank robbery (14)
- Football: Arrowhead rides another late-scoring drive to beat Catholic Memorial
- Football: Suns snap losing streak against Oconomowoc