Oconomowoc boutique carries world-renowned designs
Beth Frost's new Merle Norman boutique off Brown Street in Oconomowoc is home to the popular cosmetics, but also the designs of Xiaolin, a young designer who's work is catching fire.
Xiaolin creates dresses unlike anything you've seen before made entirely of feathers. Read more about the boutique and why the Asian designer out of Florida, who's launching her own line this year, decided to have the Oconomowoc boutique become the only place in Wisconsin to carry her items.
The boutique is at W359 N5002 Brown St. Suite 101.
- Nature's Classroom project moves out of holding pattern
- Oconomowoc man allegedly threatened to kill his girlfriend while drunk
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)