Turnaround in weather keeps commute dicey
The weather has warmed, but driving today could remain tricky, with a freezing rain advisory from the National Weather Service in effect from 1 to 7 p.m.
Ice accumulations should be less than one-tenth of an inch, but will make for slipper conditions and hazardous travel on untreated roads.
The precipitation is expected to turn to occasional snow tonight into early Saturday, with accumulations of 1 to 2 inches.
- Oconomowoc man allegedly threatened to kill his girlfriend while drunk
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)