Timing of snow bumped back a bit
A winter weather advisory is now in effect from 9 a.m. to midnight today.
Snow was expected to spread into Southeastern Wisconsin between 7 and 9 a.m., dropping 2 to 5 inches before it finishes tonight. The highest amounts of snow should be north of Milwaukee, with lesser amounts to the south.
Brisk winds this afternoon could cause some blowing and drifting snow, reducing visibility and making travel difficult.
- Nature's Classroom project moves out of holding pattern
- Oconomowoc man allegedly threatened to kill his girlfriend while drunk
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)