Get free screening for bladder health concerns
ProHealth Care will offer a free screening to address bladder health concerns from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21, at the D.N. Greenwald Center, 240 Maple Ave., Mukwonago.
More than 34 million Americans suffer from an overactive bladder, which can create frequent bladder interruptions or other bladder control problems.
ProHealth Care is offering free 15-minute screening appointments that include a brief survey and a private consultation with a urogynecology specialist. A physical therapist will also be available to offer advice on how to maintain bladder muscle function.
To register for a screening appointment time, call (262) 928-2745.
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event