Oconomowoc mayor to give state of the city address
City of Oconomowoc Mayor Jim Daley will give his annual State of the City address from 7:30 to 9 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 13 at Olympia Resort.
Each year the mayor covers projects the city has accomplished in the last year and what priorities its set looking ahead and leaves time for questions.
The Oconomowoc Chamber Business Over Breakfast Series is $18 for members and $20 member walk-ins and $25 for nonmembers; includes a hot breakfast buffet.
Contact the Chamber at (262) 567-2666 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations are encouraged, RSVP by noon Feb. 12.
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event