Snow should end soon
Narrow bands of heavy snow that have moved into the area should end by 1 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
Up to an inch of snow is expected. Visibility has been reduced to a quarter-mile in some areas. Up to an inch of snow is expected to accumulate before the snow showers taper off and move out of the area.
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- ProHealth Care joins new statewide network
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event