KM middle school, high school dismissed early
Kettle Moraine Middle School and High School students were released 15 minutes early MOnday to allow buses additional time to complete their routes. This allowed buses additional time to complete their routes before having to begin their elementary school routes.
After-school activities were canceled at KM schools.
The weather also caused the Kettle Moraine Music Parents Association meeting to reschedule its meeting to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19.
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- ProHealth Care joins new statewide network
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event