Pewaukee hit and run
The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department is asking for your help in locating a suspect involved in a hit and run accident.
The accident occurred on Feb. 20 at approximately 7:24 a.m. in the area of Springdale Road and North Avenue in the City of Pewaukee.
The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department responded to a hit and run accident involving 2 motor vehicles, however, the stricking vehicle fled the scene prior to police arrival.
The suspect vehicle is a 4 door black Acura with WI registration similar to 387 LRX. The operator was described as a white female with short, black hair possibly in her 50’s.
There could be damage to the front driver's side of the vehicle.
If you have any information about the vehicle or possible operator, please contact Detective Ladwig at (262) 548-7461.
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event