Finally feels like spring!
The temperature has warmed from just a couple weeks ago, and strong, gusty winds are expected this afternoon, according to the National Weather Service. The strongest gusts are expected between 1 and 6 p.m., with gusts of 35 to 43 mph. Small and high-profile vehicles should take care, particularly along east-west routes.
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Oct. 5 benefit to help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (1)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event
- Merton Town Board delays decision on garbage contract
- Donate and save on Pewaukee homecoming game ticket