Wolff keeps County District 12 seat
Incumbent Peter Wolff, who has served since 2006, will keep his seat on the county board.
All wards are reporting in and Wolff has 1,015 votes. Challenger Rick Beringer came in close at 943 votes.
District 12 includes Town of Delafield, Town of Genesee, Village of Wales and parts of the City of Delafield.
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event