Incumbents keep Pewaukee School Board positions
Two incumbents will be keeping thier seats on the Pewaukee School Board.
The Village and City of Pewaukee have reported in. Larry Dux will be returning with 560 votes and Brian Kammers will be returning with 585 votes.
Challenger Ari Mahdavi lost her first election with 231 votes.
175 votes were write-in ballots for Tracy Rath.
- ProHealth Care joins new statewide network
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (1)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event
- Merton Town Board delays decision on garbage contract