Highway 67 in Waukesha County to close Wednesday for tree removal
A four-mile stretch of Highway 67 in Waukesha County will close for part of the day Wednesday as crews remove dead trees.
The affected section is in Eagle from Highway 59 to County Highway ZZ, and the closure lasts from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. There will be personnel present at intersections along the closed road to inform drivers of detours.
The dead trees are situated along the highway in Kettle Moraine State Forest.
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Oct. 5 benefit to help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (1)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event
- Merton Town Board delays decision on garbage contract
- Donate and save on Pewaukee homecoming game ticket