West Milwaukee man dies in Waukesha County crash
A 50-year-old West Milwaukee man was pronounced dead at the scene of a one-vehicle crash Wednesday in the Town of Eagle, according to the Waukesha County Sheriff's Office.
The crash was reported shortly after 5:30 p.m. on County Highway N, north of Wilton Road, after the vehicle the man was driving left the roadway and struck a tree, according to a news release.
The man was the only person in the vehicle, and the crash remained under investigation late Wednesday, according to the release.
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event