Falls man killed in Pewaukee crash
A 24-year-old Menomonee Falls man died at the scene of a crash at about 11:57 p.m. Thursday, June 5, after his motorcycle slammed into the back of a dump truck.
The dump truck was northbound on Redford Boulevard south of Busse Road in the city of Pewaukee when the motorcyclist struck it from the rear, according to the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department. Witness reports and an investigation at the scene indicated the speed of the motorcycle was a contributing factor in the crash. The cyclist was not wearing a helmet.
The motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver of the dump truck was not injured. The accident remains under investigation by the Sheriff's Department.
- Nature's Classroom project moves out of holding pattern
- Oconomowoc man allegedly threatened to kill his girlfriend while drunk
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties (2)
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)