SWAT team training in Delafield today
The city of Delafield Police Department and other members of the Suburban Critical Incident Team will be conducting SWAT team training from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. today at vacant residential properties in downtown Delafield.
The training will take place in the triangle between Dopkins, Wells and Main streets. Dopkins will be barricaded and closed to the public between Wells and Main during the training.
Signs will be posted in the area indicating police training is taking place.
Expect to see a variety of police vehicles and uniformed SWAT personal. While the officers will be equipped with weapons, numerous safety checks will be conducted before the training to ensure that none of the weapons are capable of firing live ammunition during the training.
- Bankruptcy judge approves sale of YMCA properties
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- ProHealth Care joins new statewide network
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)