Family sues Wisconsin Taekwondo after boy's death on field trip
The family of Shane Needles filed a wrongful death lawsuit on July 9 against the Wisconsin Taekwondo & Fitness Academy, according to court records. The lawsuit claims there was a lack of supervision.
Needles was a student at Lake Country School.
- Parents at odds over potential Eagle/Mukwonago school merger
- Garage fire causes damage to North Prairie home
- Technical bumps. Bear with us!
- Small plane crashes in Lannon
- House fire in Pewaukee
- Football: Pewaukee leaves no doubt against Pius
- Football: Mukwonago ends Arrowhead win streak
- Decorated ex-police officer gets 9 years for bank robbery (14)
- Football: Arrowhead rides another late-scoring drive to beat Catholic Memorial
- Football: Suns snap losing streak against Oconomowoc