Family sues Wisconsin Taekwondo after boy's death on field trip
The family of Shane Needles filed a wrongful death lawsuit on July 9 against the Wisconsin Taekwondo & Fitness Academy, according to court records. The lawsuit claims there was a lack of supervision.
Needles was a student at Lake Country School.
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- ProHealth Care joins new statewide network
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event