East Troy man accused of seeking hit man waives preliminary trial
An East Troy man accused of trying to hire a hit man to kill a Walworth County assistant district attorney, a Town of East Troy police officer and a Village of East Troy police clerk waived his right to a preliminary hearing today.
John K. Gorman, 51, of W1340 Beach Road, is charged with three counts of solicitation of first-degree intentional homicide and three counts of felony bail jumping.
A future court date has not been because the defense has requested a new trial judge.
Gorman was charged with plotting to kill Assistant District Attorney Diane Donohoo, Police Officer Kevin Weber and the clerk.
- Prairie View Elementary in Mukwonago School District joins ranks of National Blue Ribbon schools
- ProHealth Care joins new statewide network
- Waukesha County jailer charged in child porn investigation
- Benefit on Sunday in East Troy will help 2-year-old cancer patient
- Football: Arrowhead can't engineer more last-second magic
- Teen collects gifts for troops instead of birthday presents (2)
- Eleven-year-old Pewaukee girl narrowly escapes adbuction
- Proposed Waukesha County budget keeps property taxes flat (2)
- Waukesha County authorities apprehend wanted man (2)
- Oconomowoc police to host another drug drop off event