Lake Country Publications launches 30 West magazine
Lake Country Publications recently launched 30 West, a new magazine serving select homes in Lake Country.
A monthly, 30 West reaches 9,600 homes on the lakes and in select nearby neighborhoods, and will emphasize the people and unique places in and around Lake Country.
The controlled-circulation publication is named for the proximity of Lake Country, about 30 miles (or minutes) west of Milwaukee. It is part of the Lake Country Publications family, headed by publisher Steve Lyles.
Edited by Laura Baird, 30 West is the successor to Living on the Lake Magazine, which for five years focused primarily on the homes, gardens and lifestyle of Lake Country.
The freshly designed and conceived publication will focus on inspirational stories about the people who make up Lake Country, and feature articles about little-known places in your backyard, shopping opportunities and some ventures that are beyond the Lake Country geography but imbued with the Lake Country state of mind.
Thirty West is currently delivered to select homes, but plans are being made to allow for paid subscriptions.
Based in Hartland, Lake Country Publications and Mukwonago Publications publishes 10 newspaper editions per week under the Living banner, including the twice-weekly Lake Country Reporter and Oconomowoc Focus, and the weekly Mukwonago Chief, Sussex Sun, Kettle Moraine Index, Waukesha Now, Lake Country Sunday and Kettle Moraine Sunday. Lake Country also produces MetroParent West each month, a local edition of the longstanding Milwaukee-area parenting publication, plus the LivingLakeCoun try.com Web site.
- Reel World: 'Apocalypse' wastes stars behind visual, dialogue shortcomings
- Time to roll out the orange barrels in the Kettle Moraine area
- Cast on at the Kettle Moraine High School first knitting club
- Holiday brings change for village of Wales garbage pickup
- Village of Wales Gulf War veteran to march in Washington, D.C., Memorial Day parade
- Camping on learning through inquiry at Dousman's St. Bruno School
- In Brief, May 19, 2016: Trivia, veterans, Shorehaven and rare disorder
- Waukesha County panel approves funds for study examining regional fire department consolidation (1)
- North Prairie man dies after motorcycle/car crash in Mukwonago (2)
- Kettle Moraine High School senior receives National Merit Scholarship