Lake Country Publications launches 30 West magazine
Lake Country Publications recently launched 30 West, a new magazine serving select homes in Lake Country.
A monthly, 30 West reaches 9,600 homes on the lakes and in select nearby neighborhoods, and will emphasize the people and unique places in and around Lake Country.
The controlled-circulation publication is named for the proximity of Lake Country, about 30 miles (or minutes) west of Milwaukee. It is part of the Lake Country Publications family, headed by publisher Steve Lyles.
Edited by Laura Baird, 30 West is the successor to Living on the Lake Magazine, which for five years focused primarily on the homes, gardens and lifestyle of Lake Country.
The freshly designed and conceived publication will focus on inspirational stories about the people who make up Lake Country, and feature articles about little-known places in your backyard, shopping opportunities and some ventures that are beyond the Lake Country geography but imbued with the Lake Country state of mind.
Thirty West is currently delivered to select homes, but plans are being made to allow for paid subscriptions.
Based in Hartland, Lake Country Publications and Mukwonago Publications publishes 10 newspaper editions per week under the Living banner, including the twice-weekly Lake Country Reporter and Oconomowoc Focus, and the weekly Mukwonago Chief, Sussex Sun, Kettle Moraine Index, Waukesha Now, Lake Country Sunday and Kettle Moraine Sunday. Lake Country also produces MetroParent West each month, a local edition of the longstanding Milwaukee-area parenting publication, plus the LivingLakeCoun try.com Web site.
- Kettle Moraine students move from tasks to experiences
- Dousman woman celebrates 100th birthday
- Pre-order native plants for Retzer's spring sale
- Citations pending in four zoning violations in town of Ottawa
- Kettle Moraine students send Valentine's Day wishes
- Delafield okays new restaurant liquor license
- Wales on the look out for coyotes following a sighting in the village
- The Kettle Moraine Education Foundation' trivia night is learning without boundaries for all
- St. Paul School in Genesee Depot ready to offer a 3-K program in 2015-16
- KM Explore's annual spaghetti dinner is on February 20th