KMHS grad missing since early Tuesday
Family and friends are searching for Kettle Moraine High School graduate, Nick Wilcox, 24, who went missing while celebrating the New Year in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Police are also searching for Wilcox, who was reported to have been last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd Street early Tuesday morning, Jan. 1.
Wilcox is described by family and friends as being about 6-feet, 2-inches tall, 180 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Wilcox's Facebook profile lists him as a student at Waukesha County Technical College. A former neighbor, Karin Zoril, described him as always very nice and outgoing.
"He's a good guy," Zoril said, "I hope they find him."
FOX6 reported that a bouncer at the bar saw Nick leave with another man in a red shirt between 1 and 3 a.m.
At this time, family and friends are conducting search efforts primarily along the river. No evidence of Wilcox has been found.
Milwaukee police are urging anyone with information to contact the Sensitive Crimes Division at (414) 935-7403.
- City of Delafield to ponder appeal of gun club ruling, former mayor says don't waste tax money
- Delafield crash victim was a teacher at Kettle Moraine Preschool, active community volunteer
- Youth ambassadors bring China to Kettle Moraine High School
- Reel World, Feb. 10, 2016: No crowns for 'Caesar!'
- Delafield continues debating signs in shopping centers, multitenant facilities
- Tennyck takes on executive director role of Family Promise of Western Waukesha County
- Waukesha County residents warned about computer scams
- KM students chosen as Presidential Scholar Candidates
- Viral social media post causes traffic overflow at Lapham Peak event (3)
- Wales/Genesee's Morris steps down after 42 years fighting fires