KMHS grad missing since early Tuesday
Family and friends are searching for Kettle Moraine High School graduate, Nick Wilcox, 24, who went missing while celebrating the New Year in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Police are also searching for Wilcox, who was reported to have been last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd Street early Tuesday morning, Jan. 1.
Wilcox is described by family and friends as being about 6-feet, 2-inches tall, 180 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Wilcox's Facebook profile lists him as a student at Waukesha County Technical College. A former neighbor, Karin Zoril, described him as always very nice and outgoing.
"He's a good guy," Zoril said, "I hope they find him."
FOX6 reported that a bouncer at the bar saw Nick leave with another man in a red shirt between 1 and 3 a.m.
At this time, family and friends are conducting search efforts primarily along the river. No evidence of Wilcox has been found.
Milwaukee police are urging anyone with information to contact the Sensitive Crimes Division at (414) 935-7403.
- Kettle Moraine students move from tasks to experiences
- Dousman woman celebrates 100th birthday
- Pre-order native plants for Retzer's spring sale
- Citations pending in four zoning violations in town of Ottawa
- Kettle Moraine students send Valentine's Day wishes
- Delafield okays new restaurant liquor license
- Wales on the look out for coyotes following a sighting in the village
- The Kettle Moraine Education Foundation' trivia night is learning without boundaries for all
- St. Paul School in Genesee Depot ready to offer a 3-K program in 2015-16
- KM Explore's annual spaghetti dinner is on February 20th