KMHS grad missing since early Tuesday
Family and friends are searching for Kettle Moraine High School graduate, Nick Wilcox, 24, who went missing while celebrating the New Year in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Police are also searching for Wilcox, who was reported to have been last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd Street early Tuesday morning, Jan. 1.
Wilcox is described by family and friends as being about 6-feet, 2-inches tall, 180 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Wilcox's Facebook profile lists him as a student at Waukesha County Technical College. A former neighbor, Karin Zoril, described him as always very nice and outgoing.
"He's a good guy," Zoril said, "I hope they find him."
FOX6 reported that a bouncer at the bar saw Nick leave with another man in a red shirt between 1 and 3 a.m.
At this time, family and friends are conducting search efforts primarily along the river. No evidence of Wilcox has been found.
Milwaukee police are urging anyone with information to contact the Sensitive Crimes Division at (414) 935-7403.
- Ottawa's April Plan Commission meeting cancelled
- In brief: book sale, waterpark passes
- Golden Anchor liquor license delayed by town of Delafield board
- Engineering education deepens with flexible schedule for Kettle Moraine students
- WisDOT will hold public Highway 67 meeting on March 26 at Kettle Moraine Middle School
- Highway 83 construction to begin this week
- Kettle Moraine High School Drama Club brings Shakespeare's 'Twelfth Night' to stage
- Mediocre storyline, lackluster characters infiltrate 'Insurgent'
- Old Delafield town hall likely to be repurposed for storage space
- Voters to decide between incumbent or challenger for village of Dousman president