KMHS grad missing since early Tuesday
Family and friends are searching for Kettle Moraine High School graduate, Nick Wilcox, 24, who went missing while celebrating the New Year in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Police are also searching for Wilcox, who was reported to have been last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd Street early Tuesday morning, Jan. 1.
Wilcox is described by family and friends as being about 6-feet, 2-inches tall, 180 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Wilcox's Facebook profile lists him as a student at Waukesha County Technical College. A former neighbor, Karin Zoril, described him as always very nice and outgoing.
"He's a good guy," Zoril said, "I hope they find him."
FOX6 reported that a bouncer at the bar saw Nick leave with another man in a red shirt between 1 and 3 a.m.
At this time, family and friends are conducting search efforts primarily along the river. No evidence of Wilcox has been found.
Milwaukee police are urging anyone with information to contact the Sensitive Crimes Division at (414) 935-7403.
- Learning without Boundaries: KM teacher honored as WISN Channel 12's top teacher
- Welsh Highlands agreements passed in Wales
- Sale of more than $6.4M in bonds awarded in Wales
- Lake Country trick-or-treat times 2015
- Pumpkin Fest set in Dousman at Reformation Lutheran Church
- Reel World: 'The Intern': What's old is new again
- Town of Delafield joins in on study of consolidated Waukesha County fire service
- Lake Country communities fare very well in safe city report (1)
- Delafield getting ready to demolish old fire station
- Delafield's Duchow wins 99th Assembly seat