KMHS grad missing since early Tuesday
Family and friends are searching for Kettle Moraine High School graduate, Nick Wilcox, 24, who went missing while celebrating the New Year in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Police are also searching for Wilcox, who was reported to have been last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd Street early Tuesday morning, Jan. 1.
Wilcox is described by family and friends as being about 6-feet, 2-inches tall, 180 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Wilcox's Facebook profile lists him as a student at Waukesha County Technical College. A former neighbor, Karin Zoril, described him as always very nice and outgoing.
"He's a good guy," Zoril said, "I hope they find him."
FOX6 reported that a bouncer at the bar saw Nick leave with another man in a red shirt between 1 and 3 a.m.
At this time, family and friends are conducting search efforts primarily along the river. No evidence of Wilcox has been found.
Milwaukee police are urging anyone with information to contact the Sensitive Crimes Division at (414) 935-7403.
- Kettle Moraine High School senior among 12 state semifinalists for Presidential Scholar
- MBA spring tour open through May 1
- Super writers named in our superhero writing contest
- First year of 3K successful at St. Paul School in Genesee
- Genesee church rummage to benefit Family Promise of Western Waukesha County
- Jason Alexander to teach at Ten Chimneys this summer
- Supersealers Asphalt brings business, jobs to Genesee
- Watch out for road closures on Highway 83 in Wales
- Reel World: Reel World: 'Elvis and Nixon' has a story without a purpose
- WILEORC helps law enforcement officers injured or disabled in the line of duty