KMHS grad missing since early Tuesday
Family and friends are searching for Kettle Moraine High School graduate, Nick Wilcox, 24, who went missing while celebrating the New Year in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Police are also searching for Wilcox, who was reported to have been last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd Street early Tuesday morning, Jan. 1.
Wilcox is described by family and friends as being about 6-feet, 2-inches tall, 180 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Wilcox's Facebook profile lists him as a student at Waukesha County Technical College. A former neighbor, Karin Zoril, described him as always very nice and outgoing.
"He's a good guy," Zoril said, "I hope they find him."
FOX6 reported that a bouncer at the bar saw Nick leave with another man in a red shirt between 1 and 3 a.m.
At this time, family and friends are conducting search efforts primarily along the river. No evidence of Wilcox has been found.
Milwaukee police are urging anyone with information to contact the Sensitive Crimes Division at (414) 935-7403.
- Three Pillars employees receive scholarships
- Highway 83 update: Switchover complete
- Dousman man accused of fifth OWI, hit and run (1)
- Greenfield School District principal takes reins in Kettle Moraine district
- Every penny counts
- Downtown Delafield is booming
- Delafield border agreement in cross-hairs
- In brief: Bop's Jump, county budget
- Rep. Chris Kapenga wins District 33 Republican state Senate primary
- Reel World: 'Inside Out' doesn't quite live up to the hype