KMHS grad missing since early Tuesday
Family and friends are searching for Kettle Moraine High School graduate, Nick Wilcox, 24, who went missing while celebrating the New Year in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Police are also searching for Wilcox, who was reported to have been last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd Street early Tuesday morning, Jan. 1.
Wilcox is described by family and friends as being about 6-feet, 2-inches tall, 180 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Wilcox's Facebook profile lists him as a student at Waukesha County Technical College. A former neighbor, Karin Zoril, described him as always very nice and outgoing.
"He's a good guy," Zoril said, "I hope they find him."
FOX6 reported that a bouncer at the bar saw Nick leave with another man in a red shirt between 1 and 3 a.m.
At this time, family and friends are conducting search efforts primarily along the river. No evidence of Wilcox has been found.
Milwaukee police are urging anyone with information to contact the Sensitive Crimes Division at (414) 935-7403.
- Town of Delafield eyes old town hall as potential cold storage
- Makerspace Movement coming to Dousman Elementary
- Wildlife In Need Center in Ottawa to hold annual Groundhog Day celebration
- Head 'Into the Woods' with Kettle Moraine Perform this weekend
- Kettle Moraine School District plans to stick with Common Core: District likes the rigor of standards
- Helping ‘tons and tons of people’ with Eagle Scout project at Lapham Peak State Park
- Barn art quilts rural scenes near Dousman
- In brief: School workshops planned by parents group
- KM Global students explore the business behind the ballpark
- Village of Wales caucus sends four to spring election