KMHS grad missing since early Tuesday
Family and friends are searching for Kettle Moraine High School graduate, Nick Wilcox, 24, who went missing while celebrating the New Year in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Police are also searching for Wilcox, who was reported to have been last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd Street early Tuesday morning, Jan. 1.
Wilcox is described by family and friends as being about 6-feet, 2-inches tall, 180 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Wilcox's Facebook profile lists him as a student at Waukesha County Technical College. A former neighbor, Karin Zoril, described him as always very nice and outgoing.
"He's a good guy," Zoril said, "I hope they find him."
FOX6 reported that a bouncer at the bar saw Nick leave with another man in a red shirt between 1 and 3 a.m.
At this time, family and friends are conducting search efforts primarily along the river. No evidence of Wilcox has been found.
Milwaukee police are urging anyone with information to contact the Sensitive Crimes Division at (414) 935-7403.
- Learning without Boundaries, Nov. 26, 2015: Dousman Elementary families enjoy a cardboard challenge
- Judge: prison for woman who stole $21,000 from bank customers, climbed through ceiling for drugs
- Dousman residents to see tax hike due to Main Street project
- Summit homeowners see slight increase in taxes
- Westbrook Church apartment project could face hurdles in Delafield
- Communities react to Farrow's shared fire/EMS service idea across Waukesha County (1)
- Dewberry leaving Family Promises of Western Waukesha County after more than two years of service
- Reel World: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2'
- Wales Elementary FLL team talks trash — how to reduce trash
- Learning without Boundaries, Nov. 19, 2015: Kettle Moraine High School of Health Sciences students learn from experiences in community