KMHS grad missing since early Tuesday
Family and friends are searching for Kettle Moraine High School graduate, Nick Wilcox, 24, who went missing while celebrating the New Year in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Police are also searching for Wilcox, who was reported to have been last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd Street early Tuesday morning, Jan. 1.
Wilcox is described by family and friends as being about 6-feet, 2-inches tall, 180 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Wilcox's Facebook profile lists him as a student at Waukesha County Technical College. A former neighbor, Karin Zoril, described him as always very nice and outgoing.
"He's a good guy," Zoril said, "I hope they find him."
FOX6 reported that a bouncer at the bar saw Nick leave with another man in a red shirt between 1 and 3 a.m.
At this time, family and friends are conducting search efforts primarily along the river. No evidence of Wilcox has been found.
Milwaukee police are urging anyone with information to contact the Sensitive Crimes Division at (414) 935-7403.
- Section of trail now named the 'Mickle Mile'
- Reel World: 'No Escape' offers uncomfortable suspense
- Parry Springs advocates parry concerns from DNR
- Town of Delafield moves forward with fixing old buildings
- Kettle Moraine Global included in Newsweek's list of top high schools
- Sally's Sweet Shoppe celebrates five years of sweetness in Genesee Depot
- Three Pillars resident Frank Burany celebrates 100th birthday
- Two charged in Summit drug death
- Summer STEM thrives at Kettle Moraine School District
- Falls opens two new fire stations, also serving Lannon