KMHS grad missing since early Tuesday
Family and friends are searching for Kettle Moraine High School graduate, Nick Wilcox, 24, who went missing while celebrating the New Year in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Police are also searching for Wilcox, who was reported to have been last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd Street early Tuesday morning, Jan. 1.
Wilcox is described by family and friends as being about 6-feet, 2-inches tall, 180 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Wilcox's Facebook profile lists him as a student at Waukesha County Technical College. A former neighbor, Karin Zoril, described him as always very nice and outgoing.
"He's a good guy," Zoril said, "I hope they find him."
FOX6 reported that a bouncer at the bar saw Nick leave with another man in a red shirt between 1 and 3 a.m.
At this time, family and friends are conducting search efforts primarily along the river. No evidence of Wilcox has been found.
Milwaukee police are urging anyone with information to contact the Sensitive Crimes Division at (414) 935-7403.
- Get your green on at main street market in Wales
- Learning without Boundaries: KM district students diplay their art
- Springtime = farmers markets around lake country area
- The Golden Anchor is back again in Delafield (5)
- New hotel owners in Delafield waiting for liquor license
- Bike paths dropped from Genesee Street plans in Delafield
- Cushing celebrations over Memorial Day weekend
- Construction to begin this summer on new Faith Baptist Church in Summit
- Delafield warned project could result in traffic delays on Highway C, destruction of more trees
- Three Pillars celebrates Older Americans month with senior citizen music video