KMHS grad missing since early Tuesday
Family and friends are searching for Kettle Moraine High School graduate, Nick Wilcox, 24, who went missing while celebrating the New Year in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Police are also searching for Wilcox, who was reported to have been last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd Street early Tuesday morning, Jan. 1.
Wilcox is described by family and friends as being about 6-feet, 2-inches tall, 180 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Wilcox's Facebook profile lists him as a student at Waukesha County Technical College. A former neighbor, Karin Zoril, described him as always very nice and outgoing.
"He's a good guy," Zoril said, "I hope they find him."
FOX6 reported that a bouncer at the bar saw Nick leave with another man in a red shirt between 1 and 3 a.m.
At this time, family and friends are conducting search efforts primarily along the river. No evidence of Wilcox has been found.
Milwaukee police are urging anyone with information to contact the Sensitive Crimes Division at (414) 935-7403.
- Police release victim's name in fatal Summit crash
- Town of Ottawa adopts $1.16 million budget
- News briefs 11/27/14: Car hits school bus during snowy conditions
- Cushing Elementary’s Star Council glows with young leaders
- Kettle Moraine Explore students learn through experience at Nature's Classroom
- Dousman welcomes Santa to town and residents back to the business area
- Road work continues in Village of Wales
- Village of Summit residents will have small uptick in taxes
- Fire department changes mean lower budget in North Prairie, but levy will increase because of drop in assessed value
- Summit crash kills one, injures another