KMHS grad missing since early Tuesday
Family and friends are searching for Kettle Moraine High School graduate, Nick Wilcox, 24, who went missing while celebrating the New Year in downtown Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Police are also searching for Wilcox, who was reported to have been last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd Street early Tuesday morning, Jan. 1.
Wilcox is described by family and friends as being about 6-feet, 2-inches tall, 180 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Wilcox's Facebook profile lists him as a student at Waukesha County Technical College. A former neighbor, Karin Zoril, described him as always very nice and outgoing.
"He's a good guy," Zoril said, "I hope they find him."
FOX6 reported that a bouncer at the bar saw Nick leave with another man in a red shirt between 1 and 3 a.m.
At this time, family and friends are conducting search efforts primarily along the river. No evidence of Wilcox has been found.
Milwaukee police are urging anyone with information to contact the Sensitive Crimes Division at (414) 935-7403.
- In Brief: Town of Genesee officials review zoning code
- Students devour the wonderment of fall
- Intersection of Highway 83 and 18 in Wales set for full closure Oct. 24-27
- Kettle Moraine High School's focus remains on literacy
- Three pillar residents craft for a cause
- Highway 18/83 intersection in Wales will close for roadwork this week
- Google Classroom rolls through Kettle Moraine schools
- Sidewalks, bridge railing will be installed along Highway 83 in Wales: Sidewalks, bridge railing up next
- Wales News: Oct. 16, 2014
- Dousman-Ottawa News: Oct. 16, 2014