KMHS brings futuristic Macbeth to stage
William Shakespeare's "Macbeth" will be performed at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Nov. 9 and 10, and at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, at Kettle Moraine High School, 349 Oak Crest Drive, Wales.
"Macbeth" tells the tragedy of a Scottish war hero, tempted by three witches to gain power for himself.
KM Drama students will stage "Macbeth" as a futuristic, science-fiction dystopia: light sabers and ray guns instead of swords, a journey into cyberspace instead of ghostly apparitions and android assassins instead of paid criminal murderers.
Playing the part of Macbeth is junior Zach Sharrock, Lady Macbeth played by Taz Kaldhusdal, Macduff played by sophomore Titus Muzi, Malcolm played by sophomore Ben Platz, and the three witches are played by Sophia Tzougros (junior), Sara Johnson (junior) and Jen Murray (sophomore).
Community members are invited to attend.
Tickets may be purchased at the box office, $8 for adults and $6 for seniors and students. Call (262) 968-6200 for more information.
- Ottawa's April Plan Commission meeting cancelled
- In brief: book sale, waterpark passes
- Golden Anchor liquor license delayed by town of Delafield board
- Engineering education deepens with flexible schedule for Kettle Moraine students
- WisDOT will hold public Highway 67 meeting on March 26 at Kettle Moraine Middle School
- Highway 83 construction to begin this week
- Kettle Moraine High School Drama Club brings Shakespeare's 'Twelfth Night' to stage
- Mediocre storyline, lackluster characters infiltrate 'Insurgent'
- Old Delafield town hall likely to be repurposed for storage space
- Voters to decide between incumbent or challenger for village of Dousman president