KMHS brings futuristic Macbeth to stage
William Shakespeare's "Macbeth" will be performed at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Nov. 9 and 10, and at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, at Kettle Moraine High School, 349 Oak Crest Drive, Wales.
"Macbeth" tells the tragedy of a Scottish war hero, tempted by three witches to gain power for himself.
KM Drama students will stage "Macbeth" as a futuristic, science-fiction dystopia: light sabers and ray guns instead of swords, a journey into cyberspace instead of ghostly apparitions and android assassins instead of paid criminal murderers.
Playing the part of Macbeth is junior Zach Sharrock, Lady Macbeth played by Taz Kaldhusdal, Macduff played by sophomore Titus Muzi, Malcolm played by sophomore Ben Platz, and the three witches are played by Sophia Tzougros (junior), Sara Johnson (junior) and Jen Murray (sophomore).
Community members are invited to attend.
Tickets may be purchased at the box office, $8 for adults and $6 for seniors and students. Call (262) 968-6200 for more information.
- Learning without Boundaries: KM district students diplay their art
- Springtime = farmers markets around lake country area
- The Golden Anchor is back again in Delafield (5)
- New hotel owners in Delafield waiting for liquor license
- Bike paths dropped from Genesee Street plans in Delafield
- Cushing celebrations over Memorial Day weekend
- Construction to begin this summer on new Faith Baptist Church in Summit
- Delafield warned project could result in traffic delays on Highway C, destruction of more trees
- Three Pillars celebrates Older Americans month with senior citizen music video
- North Prairie rolls out the welcome mat for new restaurant (1)