KMHS brings futuristic Macbeth to stage
William Shakespeare's "Macbeth" will be performed at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Nov. 9 and 10, and at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, at Kettle Moraine High School, 349 Oak Crest Drive, Wales.
"Macbeth" tells the tragedy of a Scottish war hero, tempted by three witches to gain power for himself.
KM Drama students will stage "Macbeth" as a futuristic, science-fiction dystopia: light sabers and ray guns instead of swords, a journey into cyberspace instead of ghostly apparitions and android assassins instead of paid criminal murderers.
Playing the part of Macbeth is junior Zach Sharrock, Lady Macbeth played by Taz Kaldhusdal, Macduff played by sophomore Titus Muzi, Malcolm played by sophomore Ben Platz, and the three witches are played by Sophia Tzougros (junior), Sara Johnson (junior) and Jen Murray (sophomore).
Community members are invited to attend.
Tickets may be purchased at the box office, $8 for adults and $6 for seniors and students. Call (262) 968-6200 for more information.
- Village of Wales Gulf War veteran to march in Washington, D.C., Memorial Day parade
- Camping on learning through inquiry at Dousman's St. Bruno School
- In Brief, May 19, 2016: Trivia, veterans, Shorehaven and rare disorder
- Waukesha County panel approves funds for study examining regional fire department consolidation (1)
- North Prairie man dies after motorcycle/car crash in Mukwonago (2)
- Kettle Moraine High School senior receives National Merit Scholarship
- Alumni recognized as Kettle Moraine High School trailblazers
- Locals on this weekend's Honor Flight
- Beloit firm buys former Lang buildings
- Next phase of snow-making project at Lapham Peak Unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest underway