KMHS brings futuristic Macbeth to stage
William Shakespeare's "Macbeth" will be performed at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Nov. 9 and 10, and at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, at Kettle Moraine High School, 349 Oak Crest Drive, Wales.
"Macbeth" tells the tragedy of a Scottish war hero, tempted by three witches to gain power for himself.
KM Drama students will stage "Macbeth" as a futuristic, science-fiction dystopia: light sabers and ray guns instead of swords, a journey into cyberspace instead of ghostly apparitions and android assassins instead of paid criminal murderers.
Playing the part of Macbeth is junior Zach Sharrock, Lady Macbeth played by Taz Kaldhusdal, Macduff played by sophomore Titus Muzi, Malcolm played by sophomore Ben Platz, and the three witches are played by Sophia Tzougros (junior), Sara Johnson (junior) and Jen Murray (sophomore).
Community members are invited to attend.
Tickets may be purchased at the box office, $8 for adults and $6 for seniors and students. Call (262) 968-6200 for more information.
- City of Delafield to ponder appeal of gun club ruling, former mayor says don't waste tax money
- Delafield crash victim was a teacher at Kettle Moraine Preschool, active community volunteer
- Youth ambassadors bring China to Kettle Moraine High School
- Reel World, Feb. 10, 2016: No crowns for 'Caesar!'
- Delafield continues debating signs in shopping centers, multitenant facilities
- Tennyck takes on executive director role of Family Promise of Western Waukesha County
- Waukesha County residents warned about computer scams
- KM students chosen as Presidential Scholar Candidates
- Viral social media post causes traffic overflow at Lapham Peak event (3)
- Wales/Genesee's Morris steps down after 42 years fighting fires