KMHS brings futuristic Macbeth to stage
William Shakespeare's "Macbeth" will be performed at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Nov. 9 and 10, and at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, at Kettle Moraine High School, 349 Oak Crest Drive, Wales.
"Macbeth" tells the tragedy of a Scottish war hero, tempted by three witches to gain power for himself.
KM Drama students will stage "Macbeth" as a futuristic, science-fiction dystopia: light sabers and ray guns instead of swords, a journey into cyberspace instead of ghostly apparitions and android assassins instead of paid criminal murderers.
Playing the part of Macbeth is junior Zach Sharrock, Lady Macbeth played by Taz Kaldhusdal, Macduff played by sophomore Titus Muzi, Malcolm played by sophomore Ben Platz, and the three witches are played by Sophia Tzougros (junior), Sara Johnson (junior) and Jen Murray (sophomore).
Community members are invited to attend.
Tickets may be purchased at the box office, $8 for adults and $6 for seniors and students. Call (262) 968-6200 for more information.
- Learning without Boundaries, Nov. 26, 2015: Dousman Elementary families enjoy a cardboard challenge
- Judge: prison for woman who stole $21,000 from bank customers, climbed through ceiling for drugs
- Dousman residents to see tax hike due to Main Street project
- Summit homeowners see slight increase in taxes
- Westbrook Church apartment project could face hurdles in Delafield
- Communities react to Farrow's shared fire/EMS service idea across Waukesha County (1)
- Dewberry leaving Family Promises of Western Waukesha County after more than two years of service
- Reel World: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2'
- Wales Elementary FLL team talks trash — how to reduce trash
- Learning without Boundaries, Nov. 19, 2015: Kettle Moraine High School of Health Sciences students learn from experiences in community