KMHS brings futuristic Macbeth to stage
William Shakespeare's "Macbeth" will be performed at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Nov. 9 and 10, and at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, at Kettle Moraine High School, 349 Oak Crest Drive, Wales.
"Macbeth" tells the tragedy of a Scottish war hero, tempted by three witches to gain power for himself.
KM Drama students will stage "Macbeth" as a futuristic, science-fiction dystopia: light sabers and ray guns instead of swords, a journey into cyberspace instead of ghostly apparitions and android assassins instead of paid criminal murderers.
Playing the part of Macbeth is junior Zach Sharrock, Lady Macbeth played by Taz Kaldhusdal, Macduff played by sophomore Titus Muzi, Malcolm played by sophomore Ben Platz, and the three witches are played by Sophia Tzougros (junior), Sara Johnson (junior) and Jen Murray (sophomore).
Community members are invited to attend.
Tickets may be purchased at the box office, $8 for adults and $6 for seniors and students. Call (262) 968-6200 for more information.
- Reel World: 'No Escape' offers uncomfortable suspense
- Parry Springs advocates parry concerns from DNR
- Town of Delafield moves forward with fixing old buildings
- Kettle Moraine Global included in Newsweek's list of top high schools
- Sally's Sweet Shoppe celebrates five years of sweetness in Genesee Depot
- Three Pillars resident Frank Burany celebrates 100th birthday
- Two charged in Summit drug death
- Summer STEM thrives at Kettle Moraine School District
- Falls opens two new fire stations, also serving Lannon
- Construction on schedule for new Delafield clinic, surgery center