KMHS brings futuristic Macbeth to stage
William Shakespeare's "Macbeth" will be performed at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Nov. 9 and 10, and at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, at Kettle Moraine High School, 349 Oak Crest Drive, Wales.
"Macbeth" tells the tragedy of a Scottish war hero, tempted by three witches to gain power for himself.
KM Drama students will stage "Macbeth" as a futuristic, science-fiction dystopia: light sabers and ray guns instead of swords, a journey into cyberspace instead of ghostly apparitions and android assassins instead of paid criminal murderers.
Playing the part of Macbeth is junior Zach Sharrock, Lady Macbeth played by Taz Kaldhusdal, Macduff played by sophomore Titus Muzi, Malcolm played by sophomore Ben Platz, and the three witches are played by Sophia Tzougros (junior), Sara Johnson (junior) and Jen Murray (sophomore).
Community members are invited to attend.
Tickets may be purchased at the box office, $8 for adults and $6 for seniors and students. Call (262) 968-6200 for more information.
- In Brief: Town of Genesee officials review zoning code
- Students devour the wonderment of fall
- Intersection of Highway 83 and 18 in Wales set for full closure Oct. 24-27
- Kettle Moraine High School's focus remains on literacy
- Three pillar residents craft for a cause
- Highway 18/83 intersection in Wales will close for roadwork this week
- Google Classroom rolls through Kettle Moraine schools
- Sidewalks, bridge railing will be installed along Highway 83 in Wales: Sidewalks, bridge railing up next
- Wales News: Oct. 16, 2014
- Dousman-Ottawa News: Oct. 16, 2014