KMHS brings futuristic Macbeth to stage
William Shakespeare's "Macbeth" will be performed at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Nov. 9 and 10, and at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, at Kettle Moraine High School, 349 Oak Crest Drive, Wales.
"Macbeth" tells the tragedy of a Scottish war hero, tempted by three witches to gain power for himself.
KM Drama students will stage "Macbeth" as a futuristic, science-fiction dystopia: light sabers and ray guns instead of swords, a journey into cyberspace instead of ghostly apparitions and android assassins instead of paid criminal murderers.
Playing the part of Macbeth is junior Zach Sharrock, Lady Macbeth played by Taz Kaldhusdal, Macduff played by sophomore Titus Muzi, Malcolm played by sophomore Ben Platz, and the three witches are played by Sophia Tzougros (junior), Sara Johnson (junior) and Jen Murray (sophomore).
Community members are invited to attend.
Tickets may be purchased at the box office, $8 for adults and $6 for seniors and students. Call (262) 968-6200 for more information.
- Romanowski appointed to Kettle Moraine School Board
- Push to simplify recycling hits Waukesha County
- Event organizers: Christmas in Wales about community
- Final road update for 2014
- Dousman Elementary recognized at Packers game
- Cold slows Wales road work
- City of Delafield debates up-the-drive waste service
- Kettle Moraine senior's Eagle Scout project links Waukesha nonprofit, landlord
- Eagle Lions collecting for troops on Pearl Harbor weekend
- Wildlife in Need Center holds open house