KMHS brings futuristic Macbeth to stage
William Shakespeare's "Macbeth" will be performed at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Nov. 9 and 10, and at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, at Kettle Moraine High School, 349 Oak Crest Drive, Wales.
"Macbeth" tells the tragedy of a Scottish war hero, tempted by three witches to gain power for himself.
KM Drama students will stage "Macbeth" as a futuristic, science-fiction dystopia: light sabers and ray guns instead of swords, a journey into cyberspace instead of ghostly apparitions and android assassins instead of paid criminal murderers.
Playing the part of Macbeth is junior Zach Sharrock, Lady Macbeth played by Taz Kaldhusdal, Macduff played by sophomore Titus Muzi, Malcolm played by sophomore Ben Platz, and the three witches are played by Sophia Tzougros (junior), Sara Johnson (junior) and Jen Murray (sophomore).
Community members are invited to attend.
Tickets may be purchased at the box office, $8 for adults and $6 for seniors and students. Call (262) 968-6200 for more information.
- Kettle Moraine High School senior among 12 state semifinalists for Presidential Scholar
- MBA spring tour open through May 1
- Super writers named in our superhero writing contest
- First year of 3K successful at St. Paul School in Genesee
- Genesee church rummage to benefit Family Promise of Western Waukesha County
- Jason Alexander to teach at Ten Chimneys this summer
- Supersealers Asphalt brings business, jobs to Genesee
- Watch out for road closures on Highway 83 in Wales
- Reel World: Reel World: 'Elvis and Nixon' has a story without a purpose
- WILEORC helps law enforcement officers injured or disabled in the line of duty