KMHS brings futuristic Macbeth to stage
William Shakespeare's "Macbeth" will be performed at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, Nov. 9 and 10, and at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, at Kettle Moraine High School, 349 Oak Crest Drive, Wales.
"Macbeth" tells the tragedy of a Scottish war hero, tempted by three witches to gain power for himself.
KM Drama students will stage "Macbeth" as a futuristic, science-fiction dystopia: light sabers and ray guns instead of swords, a journey into cyberspace instead of ghostly apparitions and android assassins instead of paid criminal murderers.
Playing the part of Macbeth is junior Zach Sharrock, Lady Macbeth played by Taz Kaldhusdal, Macduff played by sophomore Titus Muzi, Malcolm played by sophomore Ben Platz, and the three witches are played by Sophia Tzougros (junior), Sara Johnson (junior) and Jen Murray (sophomore).
Community members are invited to attend.
Tickets may be purchased at the box office, $8 for adults and $6 for seniors and students. Call (262) 968-6200 for more information.
- Suspects found in Wales Elementary School break in
- A Party in the Park in North Prairie
- Highway 83 construction continuing
- Dousman Derby Days frog jump winner claims third championship
- 'Paper Towns' leaves something to be desired
- Kettle Moraine School District selects new public relations director
- Dousman Fire Department names new assistant chief, lieutenant
- 60th annual Dousman Derby Days this weekend
- In brief: 5K benefit
- Rep. Chris Kapenga easily wins District 33 state Senate seat in Waukesha County