Semi-clothed run for the border doesn't play well with Pewaukee police
Village of Pewaukee - Four people decided late Thursday they were going to heed Taco Bell’s slogan of "live más" apparently by wearing less. But in the end they will wind up paying much more más than their food bill.
The foursome told police they were playing a game called "padiddle" and were taking their clothes off when they went to Taco Bell in Pewaukee at about 10:10 p.m., the report said.
Store employees told police the foursome were allegedly "void of clothing." The foursome, two men, two women, were questioned by police and said the game "got out of hand" and they thought it would be "funny" to go to Taco Bell and order food, the police report said.
All four were cited for disorderly conduct, which carries a fine of $429.
The foursome, ordered $18 in food, the police report said.
Cited were Dennis Giannopoulous, 26, Nathan Mozuch, 22, of Milwaukee, Sara M. Wittenburg, 20, of Wauwatosa, and Jessica K. Hanson, 20, of Milwaukee.
- Controversy continues over Hwy. Q gas station
- Steinhafels Furniture in Pewaukee plans to expand warehouse, add jobs
- Sendik's Hartland Plaza on the rise
- Lake Country bike trail appreciation event on tap this weekend
- Delays in Merton road project
- 'Paper Towns' leaves something to be desired
- Duchow throws hat in ring for 99th
- Plan your August
- Business Briefs: July 28, 2015
- In brief: recycling and more, trivia contest, golf