Semi-clothed run for the border doesn't play well with Pewaukee police
Village of Pewaukee - Four people decided late Thursday they were going to heed Taco Bell’s slogan of "live más" apparently by wearing less. But in the end they will wind up paying much more más than their food bill.
The foursome told police they were playing a game called "padiddle" and were taking their clothes off when they went to Taco Bell in Pewaukee at about 10:10 p.m., the report said.
Store employees told police the foursome were allegedly "void of clothing." The foursome, two men, two women, were questioned by police and said the game "got out of hand" and they thought it would be "funny" to go to Taco Bell and order food, the police report said.
All four were cited for disorderly conduct, which carries a fine of $429.
The foursome, ordered $18 in food, the police report said.
Cited were Dennis Giannopoulous, 26, Nathan Mozuch, 22, of Milwaukee, Sara M. Wittenburg, 20, of Wauwatosa, and Jessica K. Hanson, 20, of Milwaukee.
- Cushing medal may be displayed in city
- Former American TV site in Pewaukee to house electric go-cart tracks
- Remodeling to manufacturing program at Arrowhead planned
- Hartland church donates nearly 10,000 gift boxes to national charity
- 'Tis the season to be jolly and fit
- Lake Country School becomes a school forest
- Local Hindu worshippers celebrate Christmas
- Pewaukee blood donor wins trip to Packer game
- Lisbon hires Brown Deer administrator
- Food drive way behind last year