Area food pantries
Lake Country is home to four food pantries. Anyone interested in donating or making use of the pantry should contact the pantry in your area. Here is a list of the area pantries.
Pewaukee Food Pantry, 642 Main St., lower level of Gethsemane United Methodist Church, (262) 691-3240. Open 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Hartland Area Food Pantry, 229 Lawn St., (262) 367-6373. Open 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Wednesdays and 10 to 11 a.m. Saturdays; 313 Circle Drive., St. Vincent DePaul Food Pantry at St. Charles Parish (262) 367-0800. Open 10 a.m. to noon Tuesdays.
Kettle Moraine Food Pantry, 705 Tomlin Road, (All Saints Lutheran Church) Wales, (262) 968-6466. Open 10 to 11 a.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
North Lake Food Pantry, W314 N7462 Highway 83, Blessed Theresa of Calcutta, (262) 966-2191. Open 8:30 to 9 a.m. Tuesdays and 9 to 9:30 a.m. Saturdays.
- Husband becomes donor after wife's life-saving transplant
- Hartland Chamber of Commerce still going strong after 65 years
- Work on Capitol will delay traffic (1)
- In brief: Farm to Fire, Ride to the Barns, WCTC program
- In brief: Pancake breakfast
- Portions of Lake Country bike trail open in time for July 4 weekend
- Garden club seeks projects
- Hartland railroad crossings to be upgraded to establish quiet zones
- Waukesha BluesFest poster contest winner announced
- American Legion will be accepting food pantry donations during parade