Area food pantries
Lake Country is home to four food pantries. Anyone interested in donating or making use of the pantry should contact the pantry in your area. Here is a list of the area pantries.
Pewaukee Food Pantry, 642 Main St., lower level of Gethsemane United Methodist Church, (262) 691-3240. Open 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Hartland Area Food Pantry, 229 Lawn St., (262) 367-6373. Open 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Wednesdays and 10 to 11 a.m. Saturdays; 313 Circle Drive., St. Vincent DePaul Food Pantry at St. Charles Parish (262) 367-0800. Open 10 a.m. to noon Tuesdays.
Kettle Moraine Food Pantry, 705 Tomlin Road, (All Saints Lutheran Church) Wales, (262) 968-6466. Open 10 to 11 a.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
North Lake Food Pantry, W314 N7462 Highway 83, Blessed Theresa of Calcutta, (262) 966-2191. Open 8:30 to 9 a.m. Tuesdays and 9 to 9:30 a.m. Saturdays.
- In brief: Click It or Ticket
- In brief: Zachariah's Acres finalist for grant, Benedictine scholar at Nashotah House, Hartland band
- In brief: Fireworks fund benefit, duck and boat race, Sensenbrenner meetings
- Let the traffic jams begin: Prepare for Highway C bridge construction in Delafield this summer
- Pewaukee's CELA schedules open houses
- Lake Country Memorial Day programs scheduled
- Sports Authority now plans to close all stores
- Town of Merton to hire part-time employee to assist treasurer
- Arrowhead High School collects 831 pounds of medication at pill drop
- In brief: Pontoon boats at Oconomowoc City Beach, Zachariah's Acres a grant finalist, Oconomowoc PD