Area food pantries
Lake Country is home to four food pantries. Anyone interested in donating or making use of the pantry should contact the pantry in your area. Here is a list of the area pantries.
Pewaukee Food Pantry, 642 Main St., lower level of Gethsemane United Methodist Church, (262) 691-3240. Open 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Hartland Area Food Pantry, 229 Lawn St., (262) 367-6373. Open 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Wednesdays and 10 to 11 a.m. Saturdays; 313 Circle Drive., St. Vincent DePaul Food Pantry at St. Charles Parish (262) 367-0800. Open 10 a.m. to noon Tuesdays.
Kettle Moraine Food Pantry, 705 Tomlin Road, (All Saints Lutheran Church) Wales, (262) 968-6466. Open 10 to 11 a.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
North Lake Food Pantry, W314 N7462 Highway 83, Blessed Theresa of Calcutta, (262) 966-2191. Open 8:30 to 9 a.m. Tuesdays and 9 to 9:30 a.m. Saturdays.
- Lake Country food pantries busy heading into holiday season
- Hartland trustees upset over missing tile in construction of $13,000 retaining wall (1)
- Lower gas prices a welcome sight in Lake Country
- Reel World: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2'
- Yule Feed Families drive faces tall order in 25th year
- In brief: North Lake School seeks new AD, secretary
- In brief, Nov. 24, 2015: Kapenga office hours
- On The Move: Nov. 24, 2015
- Westbrook Church apartment project could face hurdles in Delafield
- Lake Country Bike Trail reopens following months of construction, closures