Be Local program encourages shopping in Oconomowoc
The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce's Be Local program will hold its monthly Shop Second Saturday event Jan. 12 at participating businesses.
The Shop Second Saturday program creates greater visibility for Be Local businesses and offers customers who make purchases at Oconomowoc Be Local businesses the chance to win drawings for special prizes.
A gift drawing is held after each Second Saturday event. Customers who make a purchase from Be Local businesses during the Shop Second Saturday event can complete a special prize drawing entry form. Customers must complete the prize form completely for eligibility. Each monthly winner will be drawn on the third Wednesday.
Winners will be contacted and their name will be placed on the Chamber website and submitted to area newspapers. All gifts will be donated by the Be Local/Shop Second Saturday participants.
December winners for Shop Second Saturday prize drawings were: Books & Company, Christy Buchta and Stacey LaFlamme; Tropitana, Kristi Schultz; Vino Etcetera!, Natalee Kingman; and Willows Gallery, Cindy Meckl.
For more information, contact the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce at (262) 567-2666 or visit www.oconomowoc.org for a list of participating businesses.
- In Brief: Council approves preliminary plans for memory care facility
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 99 Voter's Guide
- Help us honor veterans
- Levy increase would allow Chenequa residents to keep 'nonessential' services
- Village administrator: Proposed apartment project in Hartland would be most significant development village has ever seen
- Hartland Chamber hosts annual business trick-or-treat
- FAQs about Stone Bank School referendum
- Have questions about the North Lake School referendum? We have answers
- Interactive: Open enrollment swings funding more than $1 million for Oconomowoc, Kettle Moraine school districts
- In brief: Bell tower donor