Be Local program encourages shopping in Oconomowoc
The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce's Be Local program will hold its monthly Shop Second Saturday event Jan. 12 at participating businesses.
The Shop Second Saturday program creates greater visibility for Be Local businesses and offers customers who make purchases at Oconomowoc Be Local businesses the chance to win drawings for special prizes.
A gift drawing is held after each Second Saturday event. Customers who make a purchase from Be Local businesses during the Shop Second Saturday event can complete a special prize drawing entry form. Customers must complete the prize form completely for eligibility. Each monthly winner will be drawn on the third Wednesday.
Winners will be contacted and their name will be placed on the Chamber website and submitted to area newspapers. All gifts will be donated by the Be Local/Shop Second Saturday participants.
December winners for Shop Second Saturday prize drawings were: Books & Company, Christy Buchta and Stacey LaFlamme; Tropitana, Kristi Schultz; Vino Etcetera!, Natalee Kingman; and Willows Gallery, Cindy Meckl.
For more information, contact the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce at (262) 567-2666 or visit www.oconomowoc.org for a list of participating businesses.
- In brief: Click It or Ticket
- In brief: Zachariah's Acres finalist for grant, Benedictine scholar at Nashotah House, Hartland band
- In brief: Fireworks fund benefit, duck and boat race, Sensenbrenner meetings
- Let the traffic jams begin: Prepare for Highway C bridge construction in Delafield this summer
- Pewaukee's CELA schedules open houses
- Lake Country Memorial Day programs scheduled
- Sports Authority now plans to close all stores
- Town of Merton to hire part-time employee to assist treasurer
- Arrowhead High School collects 831 pounds of medication at pill drop
- In brief: Pontoon boats at Oconomowoc City Beach, Zachariah's Acres a grant finalist, Oconomowoc PD