Be Local program encourages shopping in Oconomowoc
The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce's Be Local program will hold its monthly Shop Second Saturday event Jan. 12 at participating businesses.
The Shop Second Saturday program creates greater visibility for Be Local businesses and offers customers who make purchases at Oconomowoc Be Local businesses the chance to win drawings for special prizes.
A gift drawing is held after each Second Saturday event. Customers who make a purchase from Be Local businesses during the Shop Second Saturday event can complete a special prize drawing entry form. Customers must complete the prize form completely for eligibility. Each monthly winner will be drawn on the third Wednesday.
Winners will be contacted and their name will be placed on the Chamber website and submitted to area newspapers. All gifts will be donated by the Be Local/Shop Second Saturday participants.
December winners for Shop Second Saturday prize drawings were: Books & Company, Christy Buchta and Stacey LaFlamme; Tropitana, Kristi Schultz; Vino Etcetera!, Natalee Kingman; and Willows Gallery, Cindy Meckl.
For more information, contact the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce at (262) 567-2666 or visit www.oconomowoc.org for a list of participating businesses.
- Two crashes have traffic backed up near Capitol Drive, Highway 16
- Bank of Memories and Flowers owner Melissa Maas wins award from Floral Association
- Pewaukee City Hall to get spruced up
- Village of Pewaukee police officers to get body cameras
- Horizon Elementary in Pewaukee to host ALS fundraiser
- In brief: car show, beach party, more
- Hartland's Zion School to host classic car show
- Hartland's Competitor Awards business changing locations
- In briefs: Collectors, hazardous waste, labor laws
- In brief: Bus trip, volleyball, St. John's