Be Local program encourages shopping in Oconomowoc
The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce's Be Local program will hold its monthly Shop Second Saturday event Jan. 12 at participating businesses.
The Shop Second Saturday program creates greater visibility for Be Local businesses and offers customers who make purchases at Oconomowoc Be Local businesses the chance to win drawings for special prizes.
A gift drawing is held after each Second Saturday event. Customers who make a purchase from Be Local businesses during the Shop Second Saturday event can complete a special prize drawing entry form. Customers must complete the prize form completely for eligibility. Each monthly winner will be drawn on the third Wednesday.
Winners will be contacted and their name will be placed on the Chamber website and submitted to area newspapers. All gifts will be donated by the Be Local/Shop Second Saturday participants.
December winners for Shop Second Saturday prize drawings were: Books & Company, Christy Buchta and Stacey LaFlamme; Tropitana, Kristi Schultz; Vino Etcetera!, Natalee Kingman; and Willows Gallery, Cindy Meckl.
For more information, contact the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce at (262) 567-2666 or visit www.oconomowoc.org for a list of participating businesses.
- Proposal would relax Delafield sign regulations (1)
- Video: Kettle Moraine students gain health research experience through partnership with Medical College of Wisconsin
- Pewaukee High School senior earns college table tennis scholarship
- Delafield zoning changes expected; new code to encourage high-end homes
- Town officials approve lifting speed limit on Okauchee Lake for June demo event
- Cobra helicopter in North Lake to be moved to get new paint job
- Pewaukee, Arrowhead school districts named to Top Workplaces list (1)
- In brief: Wake Up Call exhibit extended, preschool enrollment
- Complaint: Delafield man left friend to die of apparent heroin overdose (3)
- Pewaukee's CELA plans to boost enrollment, establish waiting list