Hartland lights up Nov. 30
The annual Hartland Lights is set for Friday, Nov. 30. The event kicks off with the annual tree-lighting ceremony and Parade of Presents from 6:15 to 6:30 with the tree lighting at 6:30, in Village Square. The parade features Santa Claus, To the Pointe dancers, sugar plum fairies and snowflakes. Kids of all ages are invited to create premade "present costumes" and follow the parade to the holiday tree-lighting ceremony. Families should meet at Illustrations Photography, 235 E Capitol Drive, between 6 and 6:15 p.m.
St. Charles carolers will sing from 6:15 to 6:45 p.m. at the Village Square tree, while waiting for the tree lighting and watching the Parade of Presents. Santa will make a visit to hand out candy canes to children.
Downtown shops and businesses will be open and ready for holiday activities for children and adults. Sales, services and merchandise will be featured at participating locations: glazing ceramic Christmas ornaments, free chair massages, decorating Christmas cookies, making Christmas cards for the troops, writing letters to Santa, getting hair tinsel, taking photos with Santa and enjoying refreshments and live music.
For more details, go to www.downtownhartland.com. For specific questions contact Marlene Millevolte at (262) 367-2900 or email@example.com.
- In brief: Financial workshop for retirement
- In brief: car care clinic, WCTC info sessions, art show
- In brief: passes for blood donors, book sale
- In brief: art contest winners, WCTC open house, appraiser prelicensure
- On the move: March 31, 2015
- In brief: Kudos, new NARI members, tech workshop
- Waukesha County ranked among top 15 healthiest counties in Wisconsin
- Village Square senior living hearing delayed
- Tech Day connects generations
- Lake Country Fire and Rescue interim chief Kevin Keith wins praise from Delafield Mayor Michele DeYo