Hartland lights up Nov. 30
The annual Hartland Lights is set for Friday, Nov. 30. The event kicks off with the annual tree-lighting ceremony and Parade of Presents from 6:15 to 6:30 with the tree lighting at 6:30, in Village Square. The parade features Santa Claus, To the Pointe dancers, sugar plum fairies and snowflakes. Kids of all ages are invited to create premade "present costumes" and follow the parade to the holiday tree-lighting ceremony. Families should meet at Illustrations Photography, 235 E Capitol Drive, between 6 and 6:15 p.m.
St. Charles carolers will sing from 6:15 to 6:45 p.m. at the Village Square tree, while waiting for the tree lighting and watching the Parade of Presents. Santa will make a visit to hand out candy canes to children.
Downtown shops and businesses will be open and ready for holiday activities for children and adults. Sales, services and merchandise will be featured at participating locations: glazing ceramic Christmas ornaments, free chair massages, decorating Christmas cookies, making Christmas cards for the troops, writing letters to Santa, getting hair tinsel, taking photos with Santa and enjoying refreshments and live music.
For more details, go to www.downtownhartland.com. For specific questions contact Marlene Millevolte at (262) 367-2900 or email@example.com.
- Hartland hoping to become an official Ice Age Trail community
- State funding cuts could force tough decisions for local schools
- Eating sweets for a cause
- Portions of Lake Country bike trail in Delafield, Pewaukee closing soon
- Hearing set for Village Square living center
- Hartland board divided over proposed walking path in Sanctuary subdivision
- Learn to ... dance, garden, safely handle a gun and more at Arrowhead High School's Learning Never E
- Winners named in Pewaukee Awards Gala
- Twitter sounds off on Arrowhead's new locker rooms
- Updated with video: Arrowhead completes $662K renovation of basketball locker rooms