Lisbon names new deputy clerk
Town of Lisbon - Cassy Rivers, 41, who has spent much of her life working in municipal government, has been appointed deputy clerk for the Town of Lisbon.
She replaces Sandi Gettelman, who retired at the end of the 2012.
Rivers served as a deputy clerk, police clerk, police transcriber and parking enforcement officer during a 20-year tenure with the City of Waukesha. She also worked part time in Pewaukee and City of New Berlin following her graduation from high school in West Allis where she raised. She has also attended the Waukesha County Technical College as well as the University of Wisconsin-Waukesha.
She will be responsible for assisting Town Administrator/Clerk Jeff Musche in administering local elections as well as working with the Plan Commission and assisting town residents on matters relating to government.
Rivers began her new duties Thursday, Feb 7.
- Local runner bringing 'Girls on the Run' to Lake Country
- Waukesha shooting leads to criminal charges against Hartland man
- In brief: Oktoberfest, lake welfare budget, new weed harvester for Delafield
- In brief: exercise after cancer, church celebrates 175 years
- MSOE students to help design Pewaukee pedestrian bridge
- Nashotah Clubhouse Bluesfest moving to new location
- Hartland officials discuss streamlining review process for new homes
- Hartland joins initiative to reduce drunken driving
- Proposed quiet zones in Hartland still making noise
- New Powersports dealership opens in Merton