More new businesses moving into City of Delafield
City of Delafield - The Plan Commission approved six new business plans of operation between August and October. As of Nov. 5, the new total of all approved business plans of operation for the City of Delafield this year has reached 32.
"The Delafield Chamber (of Commerce) recognizes, appreciates and applauds all of the commercial Realtors in the City of Delafield for their great success in filling some of the open space in the downtown district, Highway 83 and I-94 and in our Village Square shopping mall throughout this year. The City of Delafield is such a beautiful and attractive city in which to operate a business." said Debra Smith, the chamber's executive director.
New businesses include Beauty by the Sea, 1760 Milwaukee St.; Select Comfort, an adjustable firmness sleep system store, 2920 Golf Road; Foster Crown LLC, professional services recruitment office, 817 Genesee St.; The Iron Fireman, residential heating and air conditioning business, 24 Enterprise Road, Suite E; Badger Fleet Solutions LLC, a GPS reseller, 501 Maple Ave.; and La Quesadilla, a family restaurant, 627 Genesee St.
- Black Friday campers, er, shoppers get early start in Delafield
- Waukesha County's Christmas Clearing Council looking for family sponsorships
- Literacy Council of Greater Waukesha lends a hand in learning the language
- Survive Alive House in Hartland to be renamed after former longtime chief Allen Wilde
- Delafield approved $12.9 million budget; council slashes capital projects spending
- Small businesses in Lake Country encouraging visits from shoppers
- Lake Country food pantries busy heading into holiday season
- Hartland trustees upset over missing tile in construction of $13,000 retaining wall (2)
- Lower gas prices a welcome sight in Lake Country
- Reel World: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2'