More new businesses moving into City of Delafield
City of Delafield - The Plan Commission approved six new business plans of operation between August and October. As of Nov. 5, the new total of all approved business plans of operation for the City of Delafield this year has reached 32.
"The Delafield Chamber (of Commerce) recognizes, appreciates and applauds all of the commercial Realtors in the City of Delafield for their great success in filling some of the open space in the downtown district, Highway 83 and I-94 and in our Village Square shopping mall throughout this year. The City of Delafield is such a beautiful and attractive city in which to operate a business." said Debra Smith, the chamber's executive director.
New businesses include Beauty by the Sea, 1760 Milwaukee St.; Select Comfort, an adjustable firmness sleep system store, 2920 Golf Road; Foster Crown LLC, professional services recruitment office, 817 Genesee St.; The Iron Fireman, residential heating and air conditioning business, 24 Enterprise Road, Suite E; Badger Fleet Solutions LLC, a GPS reseller, 501 Maple Ave.; and La Quesadilla, a family restaurant, 627 Genesee St.
- Duchow wins primary for 99th state Assembly seat
- Queen of Apostles School celebrates new year with service
- Lisbon convenience center approved
- Student contest to be held for Hartland veterans memorial
- Social Life Dance Center to relocate to River Centre Plaza in Hartland
- Reel World: 'No Escape' offers uncomfortable suspense
- Lake Country Publications offices closed Sept. 7 for Labor Day
- Eaton Corp. to trim 83 jobs at Pewaukee facility
- Special Report: Fighting the fade: three local couples share their journey with Alzheimer's
- Highway 16 lane closure to continue through Sept. 9