More new businesses moving into City of Delafield
City of Delafield - The Plan Commission approved six new business plans of operation between August and October. As of Nov. 5, the new total of all approved business plans of operation for the City of Delafield this year has reached 32.
"The Delafield Chamber (of Commerce) recognizes, appreciates and applauds all of the commercial Realtors in the City of Delafield for their great success in filling some of the open space in the downtown district, Highway 83 and I-94 and in our Village Square shopping mall throughout this year. The City of Delafield is such a beautiful and attractive city in which to operate a business." said Debra Smith, the chamber's executive director.
New businesses include Beauty by the Sea, 1760 Milwaukee St.; Select Comfort, an adjustable firmness sleep system store, 2920 Golf Road; Foster Crown LLC, professional services recruitment office, 817 Genesee St.; The Iron Fireman, residential heating and air conditioning business, 24 Enterprise Road, Suite E; Badger Fleet Solutions LLC, a GPS reseller, 501 Maple Ave.; and La Quesadilla, a family restaurant, 627 Genesee St.
- Richmond seeks board member
- Springdale Road extension plans move forward
- Mangold Creative to move into Pewaukee Masonic Temple
- Town Board reviews administrator candidates
- Delafield planners reject Village Square apartments; issue goes to council Nov. 3
- Christian Education Leadership Academy celebrates construction progress in Pewaukee
- News Briefs: Indoor soccer facility
- Library hosts Victorian programs
- Cushing cousins will receive Medal of Honor
- Hearing held on Village Square apartments