More new businesses moving into City of Delafield
City of Delafield - The Plan Commission approved six new business plans of operation between August and October. As of Nov. 5, the new total of all approved business plans of operation for the City of Delafield this year has reached 32.
"The Delafield Chamber (of Commerce) recognizes, appreciates and applauds all of the commercial Realtors in the City of Delafield for their great success in filling some of the open space in the downtown district, Highway 83 and I-94 and in our Village Square shopping mall throughout this year. The City of Delafield is such a beautiful and attractive city in which to operate a business." said Debra Smith, the chamber's executive director.
New businesses include Beauty by the Sea, 1760 Milwaukee St.; Select Comfort, an adjustable firmness sleep system store, 2920 Golf Road; Foster Crown LLC, professional services recruitment office, 817 Genesee St.; The Iron Fireman, residential heating and air conditioning business, 24 Enterprise Road, Suite E; Badger Fleet Solutions LLC, a GPS reseller, 501 Maple Ave.; and La Quesadilla, a family restaurant, 627 Genesee St.
- GoFundMe page set up for Pewaukee girl critically injured in crash
- Habitat for Humanity still wants affordable housing in Hartland (1)
- How well would you do on a practice written driving test?
- Missing Hartland teen found in Milwaukee
- Delafield cop, citizens honored
- Waukesha County Parks leader retires, leaving 25-year legacy
- Our Fair Ladies: Our list of this year's tastiest foods at the 2016 Waukesha County Fair (1)
- Pewaukee girl remains in critical condition after car-bike collision
- Resources available to Waukesha County residents during extreme heat
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect