More new businesses moving into City of Delafield
City of Delafield - The Plan Commission approved six new business plans of operation between August and October. As of Nov. 5, the new total of all approved business plans of operation for the City of Delafield this year has reached 32.
"The Delafield Chamber (of Commerce) recognizes, appreciates and applauds all of the commercial Realtors in the City of Delafield for their great success in filling some of the open space in the downtown district, Highway 83 and I-94 and in our Village Square shopping mall throughout this year. The City of Delafield is such a beautiful and attractive city in which to operate a business." said Debra Smith, the chamber's executive director.
New businesses include Beauty by the Sea, 1760 Milwaukee St.; Select Comfort, an adjustable firmness sleep system store, 2920 Golf Road; Foster Crown LLC, professional services recruitment office, 817 Genesee St.; The Iron Fireman, residential heating and air conditioning business, 24 Enterprise Road, Suite E; Badger Fleet Solutions LLC, a GPS reseller, 501 Maple Ave.; and La Quesadilla, a family restaurant, 627 Genesee St.
- Husband becomes donor after wife's life-saving transplant
- Hartland Chamber of Commerce still going strong after 65 years
- Work on Capitol will delay traffic (1)
- In brief: Farm to Fire, Ride to the Barns, WCTC program
- In brief: Pancake breakfast
- Portions of Lake Country bike trail open in time for July 4 weekend
- Garden club seeks projects
- Hartland railroad crossings to be upgraded to establish quiet zones
- Waukesha BluesFest poster contest winner announced
- American Legion will be accepting food pantry donations during parade