New law firm forms in Hartland
Attorneys Louis D. Kaiser, Michael D. Kaiser and Lisa L. Holahan have announced the formation of a new law firm, Kaiser Holahan, LLC, with offices at 138 N. Ave., Hartland. The father-son team has practiced at this location as Kaiser Law Offices for nine years. Holahan now joins them, bringing 15 years of experience in family law.
Louis Kaiser has provided professional services for more than 40 years in Hartland and Southeastern Wisconsin. He will continue an active role, serving as senior counsel to the new firm. Louis earned his law degree from Baylor University Law School in Waco, Texas. He and his wife, Ann, live in Hartland.
Michael Kaiser joined his father in 2004. He is a graduate of Arrowhead High School and earned his law degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School. Michael was named a "rising star" by Super Lawyers magazine in 2009, 2010 and 2011. He and his wife, Kara, and their three children live in Delafield.
Holahan has been practicing in Southeastern Wisconsin for more than 15 years. She is a graduate of Oconomowoc High School and earned her law degree from Valparaiso University Law School. Holahan was named a "rising star" by Super Lawyers magazine in 2006, 2007, 2010 and 2011. She and her husband, Terry, and their two children live in Oconomowoc.
- Decision soon on Lisbon controversy
- Lisbon spends $660,000 on fire engine
- Area schools, educators keep busy preparing for new year
- Pewaukee, KM Global included in Newsweek's list of top high schools
- Local runner bringing 'Girls on the Run' to Lake Country
- Waukesha shooting leads to criminal charges against Hartland man
- In brief: Oktoberfest, lake welfare budget, new weed harvester for Delafield
- In brief: exercise after cancer, church celebrates 175 years
- MSOE students to help design Pewaukee pedestrian bridge
- Nashotah Clubhouse Bluesfest moving to new location