New law firm forms in Hartland
Attorneys Louis D. Kaiser, Michael D. Kaiser and Lisa L. Holahan have announced the formation of a new law firm, Kaiser Holahan, LLC, with offices at 138 N. Ave., Hartland. The father-son team has practiced at this location as Kaiser Law Offices for nine years. Holahan now joins them, bringing 15 years of experience in family law.
Louis Kaiser has provided professional services for more than 40 years in Hartland and Southeastern Wisconsin. He will continue an active role, serving as senior counsel to the new firm. Louis earned his law degree from Baylor University Law School in Waco, Texas. He and his wife, Ann, live in Hartland.
Michael Kaiser joined his father in 2004. He is a graduate of Arrowhead High School and earned his law degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School. Michael was named a "rising star" by Super Lawyers magazine in 2009, 2010 and 2011. He and his wife, Kara, and their three children live in Delafield.
Holahan has been practicing in Southeastern Wisconsin for more than 15 years. She is a graduate of Oconomowoc High School and earned her law degree from Valparaiso University Law School. Holahan was named a "rising star" by Super Lawyers magazine in 2006, 2007, 2010 and 2011. She and her husband, Terry, and their two children live in Oconomowoc.
- Warrant identifies suspects possibly tied to death of Colton Sweitzer
- Lisbon, Sussex officials meet, again
- Business partners recognized for heroism
- Pewaukee Fire Department seeks accreditation
- Paul Kanter, Clare Dundon bow out of Delafield town government after 20 years
- Pewaukee planners keep sports complex development moving
- In brief: Pewaukee manufacturer expansion
- In brief: Thumbs up to pop-up garden center
- Hartland plan commission OKs plans for new carwash
- Treat Street Popcorn leaves Pewaukee for Brookfield (1)