Pewaukee man owes We Energies more than $38K
According to court documents filed on Dec. 26, Pewaukee man Todd Brunner was summoned after neglecting to pay WE Energies utilities bills, more than $38,000.
Brunner owes interest and late fees from property that he owned through Investment Specialists LLC at 5480 N. 27th St., Milwaukee; 2724 N. 51st St., Upper, Milwaukee; 21130 Gumina Road, Brookfield; 3617 W Roosevelt Drive, Milwaukee; 3300 Sheridan Ave., Milwaukee; 734 Glacier Road, Garage, Pewaukee, N72 W24474 Good Hope Road, Sussex; N72 W24474 Good Hope Road, Unit G, Sussex.
Investment Specialists is described in the civil complaint as the "alter ego" of Brunner for his personal benefit because he has beenconducting, controlling and managing the affairs of Investment Specialists since its existence. The company has allegedly been used by Brunner to fraudulently obtain utility services without paying for them and effectively dissolved back in March according to court documents.
The total cost is $38,857.37 with accruing interest, costs, disbursements, late fees and any other relief as the court finds necessary.
Brunner has 20 days to respond to the complaint with a written answer, should he choose to object to anything in the complaint. At that time, the courts will grand judgment against him for the award of the money or further legal action. Judgment may also become a lien against any real estate he currently owns now or in the future, which could become garnished or seized.
- Arrowhead HS to hold open house Monday at new manufacturing center
- Highway KF bridge in Pewaukee to reopen by Oct. 31 (1)
- Hartland Music celebrates 40 years in business and community
- Hartland-Lakeside, Merton school boards hold initial merger discussion
- Sussex-Lisbon News: Oct. 15, 2015
- In brief: interim city clerk, Okauchee Lake launch reopens, Ice Age Trail
- Secure entrance, Discovery Lab part of improvements at Swallow School
- Pewaukee woman says trip to see Pope Francis in Philadelphia was a 'once in a lifetime' experience
- Lack of quorum by city of Delafield Plan Commission delays business openings, new home construction
- North Lake commissioners discuss reducing daily fish limits, marking sandbars