Pewaukee man owes We Energies more than $38K
According to court documents filed on Dec. 26, Pewaukee man Todd Brunner was summoned after neglecting to pay WE Energies utilities bills, more than $38,000.
Brunner owes interest and late fees from property that he owned through Investment Specialists LLC at 5480 N. 27th St., Milwaukee; 2724 N. 51st St., Upper, Milwaukee; 21130 Gumina Road, Brookfield; 3617 W Roosevelt Drive, Milwaukee; 3300 Sheridan Ave., Milwaukee; 734 Glacier Road, Garage, Pewaukee, N72 W24474 Good Hope Road, Sussex; N72 W24474 Good Hope Road, Unit G, Sussex.
Investment Specialists is described in the civil complaint as the "alter ego" of Brunner for his personal benefit because he has beenconducting, controlling and managing the affairs of Investment Specialists since its existence. The company has allegedly been used by Brunner to fraudulently obtain utility services without paying for them and effectively dissolved back in March according to court documents.
The total cost is $38,857.37 with accruing interest, costs, disbursements, late fees and any other relief as the court finds necessary.
Brunner has 20 days to respond to the complaint with a written answer, should he choose to object to anything in the complaint. At that time, the courts will grand judgment against him for the award of the money or further legal action. Judgment may also become a lien against any real estate he currently owns now or in the future, which could become garnished or seized.
- North Lake commissioners delay decision on reducing fishing limits
- Legion plans stirs controversy
- Former Pewaukee administrator LaBorde a finalist for Grafton job
- Village of Pewaukee accepting applications for deputy clerk-treasurer position
- Man injured after being struck by car while walking along I-94 in Pewaukee
- Divine Redeemer Lutheran School team wins Knowledge Bowl
- Work underway on city of Pewaukee's new water tower
- In brief: Click It or Ticket
- In brief: Zachariah's Acres finalist for grant, Benedictine scholar at Nashotah House, Hartland band
- In brief: Fireworks fund benefit, duck and boat race, Sensenbrenner meetings