Pewaukee Proud gala in the works
This year the Pewaukee Chamber of Commerce gala will pay special tribute to men and women in uniform.
The theme, "Proud to be an American," will honor those at this year's gala on March 15 with special thanks to those in service. Guests are asked to submit two photos, one in uniform and one in regular wear, along with information about their service (branch, dates of service, position held, etc.).
The Pewaukee Proud Awards Gala will also recognize this year's outstanding citizens at the gala: Entrepreneur of the Year, Business of the Year, Nonprofit of the Year, MVP of the Year and several employee awards. The most highly anticipated award will go to the Citizen of the Year, which recognizes someone who has had an effect on the community by demonstrating leadership, civic pride, charitable giving or involvement within their organization, service group, church, business or social group.
Members and nonmembers alike are welcome to join; extra invitations can be sent by emailing the chamber. Pewaukee Proud will be March 15 at the Pewaukee Holiday Inn.
The chamber is still looking for sponsors. It is also looking for donations of gifts or services for the raffles; those interested should send an email it interim Executive Director Nancy Johns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warrant identifies suspects possibly tied to death of Colton Sweitzer
- Lisbon, Sussex officials meet, again
- Business partners recognized for heroism
- Pewaukee Fire Department seeks accreditation
- Paul Kanter, Clare Dundon bow out of Delafield town government after 20 years
- Pewaukee planners keep sports complex development moving
- In brief: Pewaukee manufacturer expansion
- In brief: Thumbs up to pop-up garden center
- Hartland plan commission OKs plans for new carwash
- Treat Street Popcorn leaves Pewaukee for Brookfield (1)