Sun, Chief, Waukesha NOW to be delivered Thursday morning to home-delivery customers
Because of inserting problems at the press, home delivery of this week's issues of the Sussex Sun, Mukwonago Chief and Waukesha NOW that were scheduled for delivery today will be delayed one day. All three papers will be delivered to regular weekday home-delivery readers tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day - in plenty of time to see the sales in the many Black Friday inserts.
For Waukesha readers who receive the weekday edition of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, delivery will actually be on the normal delivery date of Thursday. Anyone receiving mail delivery should receive the Chief as scheduled today. The Sun will be delivered on the next mail service day.
If you would like a copy immediately, the Sussex Sun and Mukwonago Chief are already for sale on local newsstands. News from the Chief and Sun is already posted online at www.LivingLakeCountry.com and from Waukesha Now at www.WaukeshaNow.com, and both are updated around the clock.
We apologize tor the inconvenience to our readers and customers due to this delivery change.
- Fire department changes mean lower budget in North Prairie, but levy will increase because of drop in assessed value
- In brief: Hat, mitten tree
- 'Big Hero 6' beautiful, fun, but ending lacks Disney magic
- Bowling scores 11/19/14
- Girls swimming: Swimmers settle for third this time
- Mukwonago grad performs with Grammy-winning artist in Chicago
- Video: Prairie View Elementary named Mukwonago Area School District's second 'Blue Ribbon' school
- Village of Big Bend library celebrates 50 years of community service
- Girls volleyball: Bauer shares league Player of Year award
- Boys volleyball: Reardon named second-team All Conference