Sun, Chief, Waukesha NOW to be delivered Thursday morning to home-delivery customers
Because of inserting problems at the press, home delivery of this week's issues of the Sussex Sun, Mukwonago Chief and Waukesha NOW that were scheduled for delivery today will be delayed one day. All three papers will be delivered to regular weekday home-delivery readers tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day - in plenty of time to see the sales in the many Black Friday inserts.
For Waukesha readers who receive the weekday edition of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, delivery will actually be on the normal delivery date of Thursday. Anyone receiving mail delivery should receive the Chief as scheduled today. The Sun will be delivered on the next mail service day.
If you would like a copy immediately, the Sussex Sun and Mukwonago Chief are already for sale on local newsstands. News from the Chief and Sun is already posted online at www.LivingLakeCountry.com and from Waukesha Now at www.WaukeshaNow.com, and both are updated around the clock.
We apologize tor the inconvenience to our readers and customers due to this delivery change.
- Wrestling: Mukwonago wrestling team outmuscled by Pewaukee in dual meet
- Bowling: Hibbard brothers' bowling achievements include 800 series
- Girls basketball: Mukwonago junior Bre Cera's 37 points set school record
- Mukwonago students perform in All-State high school choirs
- Boys basketball: Mukwonago boys basketball team throws final punch against Waukesha North
- In wake of Walker's address, Mukwonago School District to continue using Common Core
- Mukwonago graduation returning to Miller Park after all
- Night to Shine prom will give people with special needs a prom experience at Brooklife Church
- Mukwonago restaurant opens in old Heaven City location
- Girls basketball: Mukwonago girls almost bring down undefeated Waukesha West