Sun, Chief, Waukesha NOW to be delivered Thursday morning to home-delivery customers
Because of inserting problems at the press, home delivery of this week's issues of the Sussex Sun, Mukwonago Chief and Waukesha NOW that were scheduled for delivery today will be delayed one day. All three papers will be delivered to regular weekday home-delivery readers tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day - in plenty of time to see the sales in the many Black Friday inserts.
For Waukesha readers who receive the weekday edition of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, delivery will actually be on the normal delivery date of Thursday. Anyone receiving mail delivery should receive the Chief as scheduled today. The Sun will be delivered on the next mail service day.
If you would like a copy immediately, the Sussex Sun and Mukwonago Chief are already for sale on local newsstands. News from the Chief and Sun is already posted online at www.LivingLakeCountry.com and from Waukesha Now at www.WaukeshaNow.com, and both are updated around the clock.
We apologize tor the inconvenience to our readers and customers due to this delivery change.
- Mukwonago bookmaking experience builds friends, writing skills
- Musician Eddie Cash will perform at the American Legion Post 375 in Mukwonago
- Women's Club of East Troy celebrates 41 years of Art and Artisan Craft fair
- Chief on the Street: Top news stories in this week's Mukwonago Chief
- North Prairie man dies after motorcycle/car crash in Mukwonago
- Neighbors express concern at hearing for fill site in Big Bend
- Parade to celebrate Memorial Day in Mukwonago
- Town of Mukwonago tops list of area road construction projects
- In brief: Mukwonago High School seniors plan picnic at Miniwauken Park
- Mukwonago's Lorraine McAdams dies at 91 (2)