Sun, Chief, Waukesha NOW to be delivered Thursday morning to home-delivery customers
Because of inserting problems at the press, home delivery of this week's issues of the Sussex Sun, Mukwonago Chief and Waukesha NOW that were scheduled for delivery today will be delayed one day. All three papers will be delivered to regular weekday home-delivery readers tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day - in plenty of time to see the sales in the many Black Friday inserts.
For Waukesha readers who receive the weekday edition of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, delivery will actually be on the normal delivery date of Thursday. Anyone receiving mail delivery should receive the Chief as scheduled today. The Sun will be delivered on the next mail service day.
If you would like a copy immediately, the Sussex Sun and Mukwonago Chief are already for sale on local newsstands. News from the Chief and Sun is already posted online at www.LivingLakeCountry.com and from Waukesha Now at www.WaukeshaNow.com, and both are updated around the clock.
We apologize tor the inconvenience to our readers and customers due to this delivery change.
- Mukwonago High School DECA wins 16 awards at marketing competition
- Village of Mukwonago taxes increasing by less than 1 percent
- Reel World: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2'
- Mukwonago Community Library's reorganization plan halted (3)
- Mukwonago community briefs: Jam for Matt, breakfast with Santa
- Yule Feed Families food drive needs you
- Communities react to Farrow's shared fire/EMS service idea across Waukesha County (1)
- Town of Mukwonago to consider a spending plan on fixing its old roads
- Library CAFE system to be down in early December in Waukesha and Jefferson County
- Mukwonago High School students helping take sting out of cancer