Sun, Chief, Waukesha NOW to be delivered Thursday morning to home-delivery customers
Because of inserting problems at the press, home delivery of this week's issues of the Sussex Sun, Mukwonago Chief and Waukesha NOW that were scheduled for delivery today will be delayed one day. All three papers will be delivered to regular weekday home-delivery readers tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day - in plenty of time to see the sales in the many Black Friday inserts.
For Waukesha readers who receive the weekday edition of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, delivery will actually be on the normal delivery date of Thursday. Anyone receiving mail delivery should receive the Chief as scheduled today. The Sun will be delivered on the next mail service day.
If you would like a copy immediately, the Sussex Sun and Mukwonago Chief are already for sale on local newsstands. News from the Chief and Sun is already posted online at www.LivingLakeCountry.com and from Waukesha Now at www.WaukeshaNow.com, and both are updated around the clock.
We apologize tor the inconvenience to our readers and customers due to this delivery change.
- Mukwonago ranked high in 'Best Towns to Raise a Family in Wisconsin'
- Fred Leppin was an institution around Mukwonago
- Road projects coming up around the Mukwonago area
- Honor flight takes local Mukwonago Korean War veteran to D.C.
- Girls soccer: Kickers pick up Classic 8 Conference win
- Track and field: Track sectional will present challenges across the board
- Mukwonago Sports Shorts 05/27/15
- Boys lacrosse: Mukwonago lacrosse downs Tosa
- Boys tennis: Tennis team heads into postseason on up note
- Boys golf: MHS golfers finish tied for third in C8