Sun, Chief, Waukesha NOW to be delivered Thursday morning to home-delivery customers
Because of inserting problems at the press, home delivery of this week's issues of the Sussex Sun, Mukwonago Chief and Waukesha NOW that were scheduled for delivery today will be delayed one day. All three papers will be delivered to regular weekday home-delivery readers tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day - in plenty of time to see the sales in the many Black Friday inserts.
For Waukesha readers who receive the weekday edition of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, delivery will actually be on the normal delivery date of Thursday. Anyone receiving mail delivery should receive the Chief as scheduled today. The Sun will be delivered on the next mail service day.
If you would like a copy immediately, the Sussex Sun and Mukwonago Chief are already for sale on local newsstands. News from the Chief and Sun is already posted online at www.LivingLakeCountry.com and from Waukesha Now at www.WaukeshaNow.com, and both are updated around the clock.
We apologize tor the inconvenience to our readers and customers due to this delivery change.
- Girls volleyball: Spikers hammering away during rebuild
- Girls cross country: Freshman Beyer opens eyes in winning KML CC meet
- Girls swimming: South/Mukwonago powerhouse looks to return atop throne
- Mukwonago Community Choir preparing for season of music
- DNR to look at alternatives for Mukwonago River Unit and Lulu Lake state properties
- Cross country: Signs promising for Mukwonago's Scherbarth, boys cross country team
- Girls golf: Mukwonago golfers win scramble, have good showing at invite
- Mukwonago High School alumnus dives into teaching — in China
- Local police cracking down on drunken driving with annual 'Drive Sober' campaign
- Judge mulls request to dismiss cemetery case