Sun, Chief, Waukesha NOW to be delivered Thursday morning to home-delivery customers
Because of inserting problems at the press, home delivery of this week's issues of the Sussex Sun, Mukwonago Chief and Waukesha NOW that were scheduled for delivery today will be delayed one day. All three papers will be delivered to regular weekday home-delivery readers tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day - in plenty of time to see the sales in the many Black Friday inserts.
For Waukesha readers who receive the weekday edition of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, delivery will actually be on the normal delivery date of Thursday. Anyone receiving mail delivery should receive the Chief as scheduled today. The Sun will be delivered on the next mail service day.
If you would like a copy immediately, the Sussex Sun and Mukwonago Chief are already for sale on local newsstands. News from the Chief and Sun is already posted online at www.LivingLakeCountry.com and from Waukesha Now at www.WaukeshaNow.com, and both are updated around the clock.
We apologize tor the inconvenience to our readers and customers due to this delivery change.
- Town of Mukwonago won't run Vernon's park and rec
- Big Bend to join Diggers Hotline network
- Make the Mukwonago Lions Club pay on World Service Day
- East Troy man, 25, charged in town of Mukwonago crash
- St. Peter's holding annual fall festival and harvest dinner in East Troy
- Fork in the Road owner reopens Mukwonago restaurant with a nod to state's history
- Lake Park subdivision in Big Bend under construction again (1)
- Girls golf: Mukwonago's Martin wins league Player of the Year
- Boys soccer: Mukwonago stays unbeaten with three wins for the week
- Area Home Sales: Big Bend, Mukwonago, North Prairie, Vernon