Sun, Chief, Waukesha NOW to be delivered Thursday morning to home-delivery customers
Because of inserting problems at the press, home delivery of this week's issues of the Sussex Sun, Mukwonago Chief and Waukesha NOW that were scheduled for delivery today will be delayed one day. All three papers will be delivered to regular weekday home-delivery readers tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day - in plenty of time to see the sales in the many Black Friday inserts.
For Waukesha readers who receive the weekday edition of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, delivery will actually be on the normal delivery date of Thursday. Anyone receiving mail delivery should receive the Chief as scheduled today. The Sun will be delivered on the next mail service day.
If you would like a copy immediately, the Sussex Sun and Mukwonago Chief are already for sale on local newsstands. News from the Chief and Sun is already posted online at www.LivingLakeCountry.com and from Waukesha Now at www.WaukeshaNow.com, and both are updated around the clock.
We apologize tor the inconvenience to our readers and customers due to this delivery change.
- Waukesha County offers concealed carry weapon class
- Mukwonago High School listed among top AFS schools
- Mukwonago area briefs: Rep. Scott Allen holding listening session at Town Hall
- Mukwonago house, shed, barn burn scheduled for Saturday
- Mediocre storyline, lackluster characters infiltrate 'Insurgent'
- One dead in Mukwonago apartment fire above Fork in the Road restaurant
- Boys basketball: Mukwonago boys found bright spots
- Trustee candidates see village of Eagle police department, finances as priorities
- North Prairie Fire Department merger is top priority for trustee candidates in village
- Red Brick Museum in Mukwonago seeking volunteers for 2015 season