Sun, Chief, Waukesha NOW to be delivered Thursday morning to home-delivery customers
Because of inserting problems at the press, home delivery of this week's issues of the Sussex Sun, Mukwonago Chief and Waukesha NOW that were scheduled for delivery today will be delayed one day. All three papers will be delivered to regular weekday home-delivery readers tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day - in plenty of time to see the sales in the many Black Friday inserts.
For Waukesha readers who receive the weekday edition of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, delivery will actually be on the normal delivery date of Thursday. Anyone receiving mail delivery should receive the Chief as scheduled today. The Sun will be delivered on the next mail service day.
If you would like a copy immediately, the Sussex Sun and Mukwonago Chief are already for sale on local newsstands. News from the Chief and Sun is already posted online at www.LivingLakeCountry.com and from Waukesha Now at www.WaukeshaNow.com, and both are updated around the clock.
We apologize tor the inconvenience to our readers and customers due to this delivery change.
- Eagle police seize more than 17 pounds of pot, $20,000 during home search warrant (3)
- Mukwonago School District offering developmental screening for 3 and 4 year olds
- Steering Committee tackles land use in village of Mukwonago
- Reel World: Reel World: 'Elvis and Nixon' has a story without a purpose
- Documentary film at Mukwonago Library shows therapeutic benefits of riding
- Kids summer camp features STEM activities
- Home Sales: Mukwonago area
- Karen Schuh to run for state assembly
- Genesee church rummage to benefit Family Promise of Western Waukesha County
- Waukesha County Sheriff's Drug Unit to address heroin problem in community at event in Vernon