Police look for home invasion suspect
The Town of East Troy Police Department has released a sketch of a man wanted for an attempted home invasion on Dec. 2.
Police said that a man armed with a handgun knocked at a house on Walnut Street in the Miramar subdivision. When the resident answered the door, the man pointed the handgun at the person and then fled, police said.
Police said the man is described as 16 to 20 years old, about 6 feet tall with ear-length brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing, blue jeans, a dark blue down-type winter coat and gray tennis shoes.
The East Troy School District went on exterior lockdown as a precaution because of the invasion and the age of the suspect, Village of East Troy police said.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the East Troy police at (262) 642-3700.
- Wrestling: Mukwonago's Nathan Smith wins state wrestling championship
- Girls basketball: With Cera off floor, Murphy leads Mukwonago's surge against Homestead
- Boys basketball: Mukwonago takes down Waukesha West to snap late-season skid
- Big Bend public hearing sparks debate among neighbors
- Free workshops at Mukwonago, Eagle libraries will teach eco-friendly methods
- Mukwonago man shot in face while hunting
- Mukwonago quilting group to hold annual show
- Nicoson, Stefanowski advance to general election in town of Mukwonago chairman race
- Mukwonago School Board approves Eagle detachment petitions
- Melissa Thornton went from selling shirts from her car to owning Third Ward boutique Milwaukee Home