Police look for home invasion suspect
The Town of East Troy Police Department has released a sketch of a man wanted for an attempted home invasion on Dec. 2.
Police said that a man armed with a handgun knocked at a house on Walnut Street in the Miramar subdivision. When the resident answered the door, the man pointed the handgun at the person and then fled, police said.
Police said the man is described as 16 to 20 years old, about 6 feet tall with ear-length brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing, blue jeans, a dark blue down-type winter coat and gray tennis shoes.
The East Troy School District went on exterior lockdown as a precaution because of the invasion and the age of the suspect, Village of East Troy police said.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the East Troy police at (262) 642-3700.
- Video, Photos: Thrilling win gives Mukwonago softball part of Classic 8 championship
- Female IT pros bring words of wisdom to Mukwonago High School
- Rep. Scott Allen reflects on five months in the state Assembly
- Mukwonago ProHealth emergency department leaders selected
- Mukwonago church helping improve lives in Africa
- Reporter talks about running races and how they went wrong
- Mukwonago man pleads guilty to shooting grizzly bear
- Girls soccer: Mukwonago soccer has busiest week of season
- Personalized learning spreads through Mukwonago district to Big Bend Elementary
- Village of Eagle Police Chief Russ Ehlers won't be in office before retirement