Police look for home invasion suspect
The Town of East Troy Police Department has released a sketch of a man wanted for an attempted home invasion on Dec. 2.
Police said that a man armed with a handgun knocked at a house on Walnut Street in the Miramar subdivision. When the resident answered the door, the man pointed the handgun at the person and then fled, police said.
Police said the man is described as 16 to 20 years old, about 6 feet tall with ear-length brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing, blue jeans, a dark blue down-type winter coat and gray tennis shoes.
The East Troy School District went on exterior lockdown as a precaution because of the invasion and the age of the suspect, Village of East Troy police said.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the East Troy police at (262) 642-3700.
- Prairie View recognized as a top Title I school for 2015-16
- Big Bend receives $2,500 donation for its fire department
- Video: Mukwonago police officer appeals 30-day suspension (6)
- Mukwonago pops concert coming up at Park View Middle School
- Reel World, Feb. 10, 2016: No crowns for 'Caesar!'
- Some town of Mukwonago residents will now vote at Hillside Church
- Mukwonago dance team earns state honors for ninth straight year
- Mukwonago High School hosting big band style concert
- Village of Mukwonago likely won't take over subdivisions' open space
- Mukwonago's Farmers Market growing as it enters 10th year