Police look for home invasion suspect
The Town of East Troy Police Department has released a sketch of a man wanted for an attempted home invasion on Dec. 2.
Police said that a man armed with a handgun knocked at a house on Walnut Street in the Miramar subdivision. When the resident answered the door, the man pointed the handgun at the person and then fled, police said.
Police said the man is described as 16 to 20 years old, about 6 feet tall with ear-length brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing, blue jeans, a dark blue down-type winter coat and gray tennis shoes.
The East Troy School District went on exterior lockdown as a precaution because of the invasion and the age of the suspect, Village of East Troy police said.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the East Troy police at (262) 642-3700.
- Presentation aims to curb epidemic of drug addiction
- Girls soccer: Mukwonago goalie Abbey Grau has big game despite loss
- Boys track and field: Krueger's throw among notable performances cracking MHS all-time leaderboard
- Boys tennis: Mukwonago boys tennis team falls to Waukesha North, competes at tourney
- Erik Buell Racing motorcycle company closes in East Troy
- Big Bend honey producer finds passion in bees
- L'BRI PURE n' NATURAL set to expand to Mukwonago industrial park
- Boys lacrosse: Mukwonago boys defeat Waukesha
- Waukesha Kiwanis Early Risers holding annual tree sale in communities May 2
- Mukwonago medical assistance fund holding pancake breakfast fundraiser