Police look for home invasion suspect
The Town of East Troy Police Department has released a sketch of a man wanted for an attempted home invasion on Dec. 2.
Police said that a man armed with a handgun knocked at a house on Walnut Street in the Miramar subdivision. When the resident answered the door, the man pointed the handgun at the person and then fled, police said.
Police said the man is described as 16 to 20 years old, about 6 feet tall with ear-length brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing, blue jeans, a dark blue down-type winter coat and gray tennis shoes.
The East Troy School District went on exterior lockdown as a precaution because of the invasion and the age of the suspect, Village of East Troy police said.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the East Troy police at (262) 642-3700.
- Football: Mukwonago sparkles in the mud
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 83 Voter's Guide
- Election 2014: State Senate District 11 Voter's Guide
- In brief: Native restoration program for homeowners
- Kwik Trip plans hit roadblock in Mukwonago (1)
- Cross country: Mukwonago boys team takes fifth, girls sixth at Classic 8 cross country meet
- Yoga for cancer survivors offered
- Town of Mukwonago looks to end contract with North Prairie Fire Department
- Girls swimming: South/Mukwonago cruises past North/KM
- Town of Mukwonago nixes extra perks for part-time workers