Police look for home invasion suspect
The Town of East Troy Police Department has released a sketch of a man wanted for an attempted home invasion on Dec. 2.
Police said that a man armed with a handgun knocked at a house on Walnut Street in the Miramar subdivision. When the resident answered the door, the man pointed the handgun at the person and then fled, police said.
Police said the man is described as 16 to 20 years old, about 6 feet tall with ear-length brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing, blue jeans, a dark blue down-type winter coat and gray tennis shoes.
The East Troy School District went on exterior lockdown as a precaution because of the invasion and the age of the suspect, Village of East Troy police said.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the East Troy police at (262) 642-3700.
- North Prairie Fire Chief Brian Taylor announces retirement
- Yes to local police department, chief position tabled in Village of Eagle
- Village of Eagle squashes Bielinski senior apartment plan — again
- South/Mukwonago swimmers fall just short
- Boys soccer: Mukwonago soccer in race for conference title after win
- Girls golf: Mukwonago golfers win regional
- Football: Liam Chones scores four times, Mukwonago football stay alive in playoff hunt
- Girls tennis: Mukwonago advances five entrants to sectional
- Bowling Scores 10/07/15
- Papa Stache in Big Bend sees complaints about excessive noise at pub