Police look for home invasion suspect
The Town of East Troy Police Department has released a sketch of a man wanted for an attempted home invasion on Dec. 2.
Police said that a man armed with a handgun knocked at a house on Walnut Street in the Miramar subdivision. When the resident answered the door, the man pointed the handgun at the person and then fled, police said.
Police said the man is described as 16 to 20 years old, about 6 feet tall with ear-length brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing, blue jeans, a dark blue down-type winter coat and gray tennis shoes.
The East Troy School District went on exterior lockdown as a precaution because of the invasion and the age of the suspect, Village of East Troy police said.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the East Troy police at (262) 642-3700.
- Eagle poppy days support veterans
- Petition seeks safer roads in town of Vernon
- Big Bend scientist's biotech therapy fights cancer
- Mukwonago musicians head to state
- Mukwonago man says cancer journey is worth it, if it helps somebody else
- Town begins huge revamp of roads
- MPD Explorer Post begins open application process
- Eagle man charged with four felony drug charges after police seize more than 17 pounds of marijuana from home (3)
- Mukwonago School District offering developmental screening for 3 and 4 year olds
- Steering Committee tackles land use in village of Mukwonago