Police look for home invasion suspect
The Town of East Troy Police Department has released a sketch of a man wanted for an attempted home invasion on Dec. 2.
Police said that a man armed with a handgun knocked at a house on Walnut Street in the Miramar subdivision. When the resident answered the door, the man pointed the handgun at the person and then fled, police said.
Police said the man is described as 16 to 20 years old, about 6 feet tall with ear-length brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing, blue jeans, a dark blue down-type winter coat and gray tennis shoes.
The East Troy School District went on exterior lockdown as a precaution because of the invasion and the age of the suspect, Village of East Troy police said.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the East Troy police at (262) 642-3700.
- Baseball: Mukwonago splits battles with Kettle Moraine
- Five years later, Eagle remembers the tornado that ripped through community
- Mukwonago Chief's Carol Spaeth-Bauer named Outstanding Citizen of the Year
- Mukwonago Girl Scout earns highest scouting honor
- Basketball: Mukwonago saw future NBA draftees Tokoto, Looney
- Kettle Moraine State Forest dam fails
- Civic groups big on community support
- Mukwonago dance company wins 'Top Studio' award
- Rep. Chris Kapenga wins District 33 Republican state Senate primary
- Reel World: 'Inside Out' doesn't quite live up to the hype